"Fuckkkk." He groaned as she clenched around him, and she moaned.

"Hold me please." She whimpered, and he bit his lip, wrapping his arms around hers to hold her in place.

Dave slowly grinded his hips upwards into hers, jabbing hard at her spot, and she moaned as he flipped them over in missionary.

"You so beautiful baby." He softly kissed her neck before sucking the same spot, and her eyes rolled back as her lubricant began to coat his dick.

"Look at me." He grunted, and she frowned her face up as she looked up at him, his elbows resting on the sides of her head, his face close to hers.

"I love you." He kissed her jaw, and her legs began to tremble as she whimpered under his soft touch.

"I love you. You hear me? I'm so in love with you." He groaned in her ear, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you too baby. Hmm, fuckkkk." She moaned, tears falling out of her eyes.

"You hear how wet this pussy get for me? Hm?" He kissed near her ear, and her mouth fell open, unable to say anything.

He was usually rough with her, just how she liked it; but this soft and sensual side of him that he rarely showed during sex was driving her crazy.

He was going so slow, but pushing so deep, making her feel like she was being hypnotized.

Nyiah hummed an 'mhm', rubbing her hands down his body that filled hers with an overwhelming amount of pleasure.

"Baby you are so deep. Mm, take some out please." She whimpered, her legs shaking as he sucked her neck.

"You not gone take it for me Zikani? You don't want all of me? Hm?" He kept his voice soft as he stared down at her.

Her face frowned up as she rubbed from his neck to his chest, wrapping her arms around him.

"Oh my goddddd." She moaned as her body jerked with each hard stroke he gave her.

"You so beautiful. Look at me Zikani." He grunted, holding her face. She stared up at him as he rubbed over her lips, before softly kissing her.

He rolled his hips at an angle, groaning into the kiss as his dick throbbed inside of her. Nyiah moaned, feeling like he was trying to take her soul.

"Thank you baby." She whimpered, her back arching in pleasure as he dug deeper.

"This pussy so good. You gone die bout it. You understand me? Don't give this pussy away. Don't give my shit away, you hear me?" He grunted in her ear as he sped his pace up.

"Awn fuckkkkk!" She cried out, and he quickly covered her mouth, muffling her loud moans.

"Tell me you understand what's going to happen to you if you give this pussy away." He bit his lip, trying not to nut as her legs shook.

"I understand baby. Mm, fuck. Shit Omari I-baby can I cum?" She moaned, and he held her face.

"Yes. Look at me." He held her face, and he moaned watching her face scrunch up in pleasure as she held eye contact with him.

"Fuckkkkk." He grunted, releasing his nut inside of her, halting his movements. Nyiah moaned as her cum leaked out of her, thickening around his dick.

"I love you so bad oh my god." She whimpered, and he leaned down to softly kiss her lips.

"I love you for life. I love this pussy." He chuckled, pulling out of her, and she lowly moaned at the empty feeling.

"As you should." She shrugged, and he slapped her ass once she got out of the bed, making her bite her lip as she grabbed her purse.

"Get the fuck." She mumbled, and he laughed as she walked in the bathroom to start some shower water.

She sat down to pee, opening her purse and grabbing the pill bottle out of there.

"What's that?" Dave asked, and she slightly jumped.

"Why do you be creeping around in silence like that?" She attempted to drop the bottle of pills back in her purse, and he grabbed them from her.

She rolled her eyes as he analyzed the pills, confusion written across his face.

"They're plan b's. Now give them back to me." She chuckled, holding her hand out.

"Why you taking these?" He frowned, and she rose an eyebrow.

"Because I don't want a kid?" She sarcastically replied. He stared at her for awhile, before giving her the pills and stepping in the shower.

Nyiah opened the bottle, taking one of the pills dry before putting it back in her purse.

She tossed her purse on the dresser, before stepping in the shower behind Dave.

"You mad at me?" She asked, rolling her eyes once he didn't say anything. She turned his body to face hers, as he sent a hard gaze her way.

"What David?" She frowned.

"Why are you hiding the fact that you're taking them?" He returned the frown, and she looked up at him.

"I'm not hiding nothing I just didn't make it known. Is that a problem?" She asked.

"Nyiah I been asking you for weeks why you wasn't pregnant yet and you saying you don't know. I'm not fucking forcing you to be pregnant but don't lie like you don't know why you don't have my kid yet." He told her, and she frowned.

"I'm not seeing why me taking plan b's is affecting you the way it is?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Because I want you to have my baby Zikani. You already said we could and you taking pills to affect that." He said, and she rolled her eyes.

"First of all, I was high on dick when I agreed to that and you know that. David I'm only 19. And we've only been together for seven months. Can we make it past a year first before we try to have a kid? Baby I'm st-we're, still young. We have time. I told you I wanted to be with you for life. We have a whole life to have a baby." She rubbed his face, and he looked away from her, stepping back.

"David we have time okay? We have time." She stepped closer to him, laying her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead.

"You cheated on the bet. So I win." He mumbled, and she busted out laughing, making him smile.

"Yeah, sure whatever." She held his face, softly kissing his lips.

"I'm not mad at you. I just want you to have my baby. But you right, we got time. I been tryna trap you on god, I'm not even gone hold you. I been throwing away all the condoms and when you do make me wear one I poke holes in that shit." He said, and her jaw dropped, punching his shoulder as he laughed.

"Omari! That's not funny you trifling asshole. You bastard." She frowned at him, and he laughed, shrugging.

"That's why I been asking you where my kid at cause I know you should be at least 3 months right now. I knew you were doing something." He shrugged again, and she smacked her lips.

"Just for that, no more nutting in me. Ever. You asshole." She bucked at him, and he laughed, wrapping his arms around her.

"I love you. And I still win the bet regardless because you still cheated." He kissed the side of her face, and she rolled her eyes, smiling.

"I love you too asshole."

🚿🎀😜💘😋🍒💔❤️😵‍💫🙄😁😹🩸🎀😍