"It's not important." She chuckled, and he turned her to face him, softly holding her face.

"Don't give me any sympathy David. I don't need you to feel bad for me." She said, and his eyes searched her face.

"Was that the only time?" He asked her.

"No. I'd rather not talk about it." She attempted to walk away, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"Omari I'm fine. I promise." She chuckled, hugging him back.

"It just makes me so fucking mad that it's niggas out here really touching little girls man." He frustratedly spoke, and she rubbed his back.

"Me too. But we can't fix the world nor can we fix the sick ass people in it." She pulled away, kissing his cheek and climbing in the bed.

"We can kill them though." He carelessly said as he laid next to her, and she laughed. She closed her eyes, feeling Dave's hand slide under her shirt, resting on her boob as he laid on her stomach.

He left small kisses on her stomach, and she chuckled, keeping her eyes closed.

"What you doing Omari?" She mumbled as he rubbed her waist.

"Nothing. I love you." He told her, and she smiled.

"I love you more stink. Come up here with me please." She put her arms under his, pulling his heavy body to lay on top of her, and he chuckled, flipping them to lay on their sides.

"You did good last week when it happened. Who taught you that? To question her like that?" Dave asked, his hand resting on her ass, her leg thrown over him.

"Criminal minds." She mumbled, and he laughed, making her smile.

"No but I don't know. She's just a baby, so of course if she was told not to tell anybody and to be strong she'd run with it. Sometimes you just have to let's kids go with what they go with, and slowly try to break them down." She told him.

"You kept tryna press her for questions, and it had just happened, she couldn't answer them directly like that. That's why I kept telling you to be quiet." She said, and he chuckled.

"I'm impatient. Ready to kill." He shrugged, and she smiled.

"I want you to know, she won't be back to her normal self for awhile. And you can't be upset if she acts scared or standoffish with you. You have to give her time. A lot of time. As much as she needs, not as much as you need. We moving on her time now, and you can't rush her. Mkay?" She rubbed his face, and he lowly sighed, nodding.

"I don't know what I'd do without you." He mumbled, kissing her nose.

"I told you I got you. And I got Kairi too." She pulled her shirt off, scooting closer to him to feel his skin on hers.

He smiled, watching her close her eyes. Her face was free of makeup, and she had her natural hair up in a messy bun, straightened out.

"Nyiah, you think you gone be with me for awhile?" He asked, and she nodded, keeping her eyes closed.

"Why?" She mumbled, and he rubbed her face.

"I don't know. I'm so attached to you, and my daughter is too. I don't want you to leave." He rasped, and her eyes opened, locking eyes with him.

"I'm not going nowhere baby. We had some problems before, but we not doing that no more. I'm for you, and you for me. It's just us now." She rubbed his neck, and he softly pressed his lips against hers.

She smiled into the sensual kiss, her tongue sliding against his as he deepened the kiss.

He pulled her on top of him, pulling her panties to the side and sliding her down his shaft. Nyiah gasped, pulling away from the kiss, and he bit his lip, gripping her ass to guide her.