Malfoy was staring straight at me as Astoria was grinding her ass up on him. He seemed to show no interest as he watched Theo and I dance together.

I smirked to myself as a bad idea popped into my head.

I moved my head slowly into the crook of Theo's neck and I placed my lips onto his skin, causing him to throw his head back in pleasure. I licked his neck as I lightly bit into his skin.

Theo gripped my hips tighter as he started to enjoy the pleasure act even more. He slightly moaned as he moved his hand down to my ass and gripped it.

"If you keep going, we might have to leave the party." He mumbled as I kept kissing his neck.

I smiled slightly on his neck as I looked back up to see Malfoy pushing Astoria off and leaving the dance floor.

"Soon." I muttered in Theo's ear and then pulled away from his neck.

"But I need some more alcohol." I said smirking as I pulled away from his body.

He hummed in response obviously still in trance from the teasing.

"And I'm going to use the restroom, pour me a shot?" He said with a sloppy smile.

I nodded and then turned around to get to the alcohol table. I pushed past people until I felt someone grip my wrist as I got closer to the alcohol table.

"Could've just said my name, didn't have to use physical force on me." I said as I turned around to see Malfoy's hand on my wrist.

I lightly pulled my hand out of his wrist and placed my hands on my hips.

"What do you want?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He looked me up and down and gulped slightly.

"On your way to fuck Theo?" He said slurring his words.

I scoffed towards him.

"You're drunk." I said to him.

"And you're a slut." He stated.

I clicked my tongue.

"I'm single, I'll sleep with whoever I want, and it's none of your business but I was actually going to grab more alcohol." I said pointing at the table full of alcohol.

He followed my hand and noticed the alcohol table that we were almost to.

"Anyways, I'm going to do that. Why don't you go find your little girlfriend." I muttered as I went to turn around and keep walking to the table.

"My little girlfriend is currently too drunk to stand." He said as I kept walking away.

I ignored him as I made it to the table and poured two shots.

He called her his girlfriend.

I took a deep breath as I tried not to get angry. I don't care for Malfoy anymore so I shouldn't care that him and Astoria are dating.

Unless they aren't dating and he was just saying that to piss me off.

I grabbed my shot and quickly threw it down as I poured myself another one so I could take it with Theo.

"Look! It's our favorite little one Freddie!" I heard George say happily behind me.

I smiled as I quickly whipped around to see them both standing behind me.

"You made it!" I stated happily as I gave them both hugs.

"You think we would miss the biggest party of the year? And miss seeing our best friend looking hot as hell?" Fred joked as he ruffled my hair.