𝖀𝖕 𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 part 2

Confused about what his little brother confessed Illumi flashed you a questioning look and you shrugged your shoulders as you had no clue what he was talking about.

"What bad thing did you do to (y/n)?" The assassin asked.

Kalluto darted his eyes to you and flashed a concerned look, not wanting to admit to his brother what he did to you.

It made you even more worried and you departed from Illumi's arms and walked up to the young assassin and squatted down to his eye level.

You grabbed his tiny hands in yours and smiled. "Tell me Kalluto, what bad thing did you do?"

He sighed and scooted a bit to the side and showcased what he was digging in the graveyard.

And it was to your surprise Screamer which Kalluto dug her a deep hole into the ground and covered her with flowers.

You stared at the black cats lifeless body in dismay as you thought she had ran off, but little did you know Kalluto stole her from you and hid her.

Illumi saw the distressed look on your face and immediately tried his best to comfort you as he placed his hand on your shoulder and squeezed it tenderly.

"I found Screamer wandering around the forest one day and I was going to give her back but I didn't want to. So I kept her for myself and took care of her but somehow she died." Kalluto spoke.

You didn't know what to say to him, you weren't mad at the little boy but more so grateful that he took care of her since you couldn't. Being that you were pregnant with the twins at that time and taking care of Toshimae, not to mention Illumi had broken up with you too.

"Are you upset with me?" Kalluto questioned.

You replied, "No, I'm grateful you took care of her. I'm just sad that she died and now you no longer have her companionship."

"It's fine, I knew she was going to die one day."

"Well would you like me to help bury her?"

"No, I'm pretty much done now."

"Okay, I will see if I can bring some flowers to her grave in the morning."

"Thank you (y/n) and Goodnight to both you and big brother."

You smiled and bended down to give him a hug. "Goodnight Kalluto." You said. "If you need someone to talk to feel free to stop by my home, trust me I'm always there and available to listen."

He nodded and you departed from the hug and looked at Illumi who walked over to his younger brother and patted his shoulder. He whispered in his ear then walked back over to you and proceeded to pick you up.

He then began the mini stroll back to the estate as he held you securely. 

"Gosh, I feel worried about this situation. I can't stop thinking about how this could badly affect Kalluto." You spoke.

"He's a trained assassin (y/n), a mere death of an  animal couldn't turn him weak." Illumi replied.

"I know but that's not the point. The cat probably made him a little happier and less lonely, so I was thinking we could go out tomorrow and buy another one for him."

"Well I'm not opposed to the idea but my schedule for tomorrow is full."

"Isn't there some way you can make just a little room for it?"

"Maybe, I will see how things are tomorrow."

You nodded in contempt and Illumi continued to carry you as when he made it back to the house he still held you in his arms as he went inside and up the stairs.