𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊 part 3

You made it back home, to Illumi's mansion as you opened the door and walked through. It was unusually quiet since having three babies it was normally noisy with their laughter and whines.

"Oh (y/n)!" Elise shouted from the kitchen. She sped walked over to the door holding a tray of cookies in her hand. "Welcome back head of the house master Illumi." She said as she bowed. "And to (y/n) dear."

You smiled and grabbed a cookie from the tray. "So where are the children?" You asked.

"They're napping in the nursery." Elise answered.

"Oh then I should probably check on them."

"Mmm, but not so fast." Illumi spoke. "I'm going to clean you up first."

He grabbed your hand and led you to the elevator then up to the second floor where the bedroom was. It was just how you left it, clean and neat, but you didn't care as the only thing you wanted to do was spend some time in the nursery.

"Do I have to heal the injuries now?" You whined.

Illumi paused and crossed his arms. "If you prefer to get them infected." He replied.

You sighed and shook your head.

"Aaaand that's what I thought." The assassin commented.

He walked into the bathroom and you followed behind listening to his every instruction as well.

"Sit there." He said as he pointed to the ledge of the tub.

You didn't reply but only did as you were told, taking a seat where he told you to.

Illumi kneeled in front of you and wrapped his arms around you to unzip your dress, he then pulled down the straps but only a little bit, just enough so that your back was fully exposed.

"It it bad?" You spoke.

The assassin hummed in confusion. "Hmm?"

"My back I mean, Is it riddled with ugly scars?"

Illumi sighed and sat up from the floor to the ledge of the tub "They're minimal and very minor to take care of, so I wouldn't refer to it as ugly."

"Whatever then, let's just get this over with." You said.

Illumi placed a piece of his hair behind his ear and flashed you an odd look.

You furrowed your brows and pursed your lips. "What?" You snapped.

The assassin crossed his arms and sat up straight, placing one leg over the other. "You seem... insecure (y/n)." He said.

"Stop trying to read me." You growled.

"Then stop making it obvious, you're pouting over a couple minor scars."

"Yeah, well I don't want to hear it from the man who inflicted them on me in the first place! If anything it's all your fault!" You barked.

The assassin replied, "You think so?"

"Oh I know so!" You yelled. "As a matter of fact take your sweater off and your shirt! Take it all off'!"

"What for?" Illumi questioned.

You extended your nails into sharp claws... sharp enough to rip a heart out and flashed them to the assassin. "So you can understand how I feel."

Illumi hummed and replied, "Alright."

He pulled off his green pullover sweater and gently placed it on your lap, then next was his white turtleneck and he he pulled it over his head. His muscles were revealed and they flexed and twitched as the exposed air touched them.