𝕷𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘☦︎︎ part 2

"That would be correct." Ms. Fritz answered, "I'm sorry for telling you about the miscarriage situation but I thought you must know."

"It's fine, I know it won't happen, I will try my hardest to make sure it doesn't."

"You know I understand what your going through and how you're feeling, after I had your mother I tried for another child with your grandfather but failed. Of course if I tried with another man then I would conceive but I loved him too much."

"All I know is that I won't miscarriage.... anyways what was your first impression of the family?"

"Well Uh.... they are definitely a strange bunch. In all honesty they absolutely scare me and I hope I don't die in here."

You laughed, "Trust me if they wanted to kill you they wouldn't have let you inside or they would have done it already."

"I guess that's gives me some type of comfort in a strange way."

"Would you like to come to my doctors appointment tomorrow for my ultrasound?"

"I would love that, do you know how many's weeks you are now?"

"I think about four now, so I'm one month into pregnancy."

"Excuse me." Canary interrupted as she walked in, "Master Illumi wants to see you, he's in his room."

"Oh okay, um by the way this is my grandmother Ms. Fritz could you please walk her back to her room for me?"

"Yes I can do that." Canary replied.

You waved goodbye and made your way to Illumi's room holding Toshimae as you walked in to see your boyfriend sitting in his chair watching the news. You put Toshimae in his crib then spoke to Illumi, "I told Ms. Fritz I'm pregnant."

He frowned and gripped his glass of whiskey so hard that it shattered in his hand, he was already in a bad mood about something else so hearing that Ms. Fritz knew before his family peeved him. "Why did you do that?"

You were starting to get terrified as a bit of Illumi's blood lust was starting to seep from him, "She already kind of knew so I just confirmed it. But didn't you tell master Silva and Zeno, I saw you speaking to them."

"I didn't tell them you were pregnant I just informed them of what the old woman told us."

"Her name is Ms. Fritz you know and I invited her to the ultrasound tomorrow."

"Why? The baby is going to die, there is no need."

That just pissed you off, you couldn't understand how he could say such a thing, "Shut the hell up! How could you say that?"

You turned to pick up Toshimae and leave until Illumi spoke, "Put my son down and get the hell out." He picked up one of his needles and pointed it at you.

You froze in fear and stared at Illumi who's eyes were clouded with rage, "You would actually try to kill me? I thought you loved me?..... And I'm pregnant you idiot!"

"Leave before I kill you." Illumi threatened.

You ran out of the room, your heart was throbbing and you felt pain and betrayal. He was the only person that was there for you and for him to say and do those things broke any trust you had for him. You went to the only person that you thought could help you which was Ms. Fritz as you ran to her room for some comfort.

"(y/n) dear, what's wrong?" Ms. Fritz questioned.

You laid in the bed next to her a cried, you tried to make out a sentence of what happened but the wheezing and sniffling made it hard. Ms. Fritz just hugged you tightly and helped you let it all out, seeing you all emotional like this brought up memories of when your mother told her she was pregnant. "It's going to be alright, your fine okay. I'm here by your side and I will help you with whatever you need."

"I... I hate Illumi, he hurt my heart grandmother... I don't know what to do."

Ms. Fritz felt honored that you referred to her as your grandmother, you were the only family she had left so she was going to make it her life mission to be there for you and protect you, "I'm sorry he did that to you love, you're working yourself up too much. Here, you need to get some sleep." She wiped your tears away and tucked you into the bed. "I'm right here if you need me."

You calmed down and fell asleep fast from being exhausted from the car ride and all the crying you did today, a part of you was slightly terrified to go to sleep from the nightmare you had earlier. But you felt safe with Ms. Fritz next to you though you wished Illumi could be there to cuddle you like always.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••>••<••>••