𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕭𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉✍︎︎

Being back at Kukuroo mountain you unpacked all of your bags and settled back into a normal schedule. Illumi was still in Yorknew because something came up and he had to attend to a favor. After thinking about your talk with Miss. Fritz you've became more adamant on finding your mom, Milluki was still In Yorknew as well attending the southern piece auction so you would have to ask him about his findings later. Right now your main focus was your son.

"Get your hands out of your mouth Toshimae." You laughed at your two and a half month old. You were playing with him in his playpen. "You have a doctors appointment today, are you going to be a good boy and not cry this time!"

He replied with his mindless baby talk, "Muh na."

You smiled at his cuteness, "You're adorable, I love you so much."

You took him to the family's personal doctor to get his usual check up.

"Hello (y/n), you're right on time." The doctor spoke. "So today we are going to perform a routine check up and complete some shots as well. But before we start do you have any concerns?"

"Well besides the fact of his unknown powers I am worried about his neck and head muscle development process. I practice tummy time with him everyday but it seems like he's still struggling to fully lift his head."

"All babies are different and develop at their own pace so i suggest to continue practicing tummy time for longer periods. If he can't fully lift his head by six months then we should be worried."

"Okay, but I'm also worried about his weight and growth, he is still pretty small for his age. And I feed him at least eight times a day."

"I was going to bring that up as well, I am a little concerned about his growth, I am going to continue to monitor it as we go. But for now I'm going to readjust your diet by increasing portion size and adding more protein, so the breast milk will have more nutrients."

"Okay, that was all I was worried about for now."

"Great let's get started then." The doctor weighed Toshimae, checked on his heart beat, as well as looked into his ears, nose, and throat. Toshimae made little fuss and noises but was overall well behaved until he had to get the shot.

"Okay (y/n), I'm going to give him his shot on the count of three."

You held Toshimae on your lap and prepared to comfort him for when he starts to cry, you nodded your head at the nurse signaling that you were ready.

"Okay, one... two... three." The shot was administered to the child making him inevitably cry.
"Alright we're all done, I will see you back here soon." The doctor said.

You tried your best to calm down Toshimae who was shrieking in your arms, his cry's were always piercing to anyone in the vicinity's ears. You placed him in his stroller to get some fresh air, "Are you okay now my love?" Toshimae began to calm down but was still making fussing and whining noises. Placing a colorful rattle in his his hand the noises stopped and you pushed the stroller through the woods for a calm evening stroll. You stopped by your favorite spot which was the cherry blossom tree, you picked one of the flowers and tried placing it in Toshimaes tiny hairs. You continued your stroll through the forests when you paused from the feeling of someone watching, you turned around and saw Illumi. "Why are you stalking me?" You told the assassin.

He approached you and replied, "I just got back and simply found you walking here." He cupped your cheeks and looked into your eyes, "Did you attend the doctors appointment as scheduled?"

"Yes, but I have so much I want to tell you about my time in Yorknew."

"I see, very well let's head inside."