𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 part 3

Because of Illumi, he caused one of the cars to come flying off of the road and to hit the limo you were in. But because of Canary's excellent driving skills she evaded it.

You grabbed Toshimae from Alluka's lap and held him tight, you were terrified as you couldn't focus on what was happening from all the constant crashes and bangs.

"(y/n)!" Gotoh boomed as he wrapped his arms around you. "It's going to be alright! Hang in there!"

You nodded your head frantically though you weren't confident that you and your son would make it out alive.

"It's going to be alright my baby, I love you so much." You spoke to your son. If death were to be yours and your sons fate then you would like for your last words to be something comforting.

And it felt like that was going to be the case when a bunch of thick, red construction beams were thrown towards your way. You closed your eyes and a tear streamed down your face.

"Mama?" Toshimae cooed.

You opened your eye lids to see Toshimae's giant orbs turn purple and in a split second a protective bubble was coated around you and Toshimae. And then you and him disappeared then reappeared on the side of the road next to a cliff.

You were in a state of shock as you thought you were about to die, especially since right in front of you stood an intrigued Hisoka and an Angry Illumi.

"My~ My~" Hisoka cooed. "What a surprise."

Your heart was practically beating out of your chest and you held Toshimae tight in your arms as he passed out from over extorting his powers.

You didn't know your son possess the power of teleportation, that just means he's much more valuable and now you know another ability that no ones knows.

You tried to steady your breathing as you stood in front of the powerful men, it was hard as you were experiencing harsh contractions.

"Awww~" Hisoka snickered. "What's wrong? You look a bit.... weak."

Illumi glared at Hisoka as he let a bit of his bloodlust slip out.

Hisoka giggled menacingly, "No need for a fight, I would never lay a finger on a pregnant woman, none the less our (y/n) dear." The killer magician approached you then wrapped his arms around you from behind. "But I can't promise I won't lay a hand." He said as he rubbed your belly.

Illumi threw a slew of needles at him and Hisoka evaded them all, but just barely as he was now back to his original stance.

"That was just a warning." Illumi spoke. "So remember this, do know your place before I put you in it."

And with that being said he approached you and held you close in his arms as he rubbed your belly. He's still upset with you and very confused as he ordered Doctor Khara to watch you for the time being, but he was in his protective mode as he was not going to let anyone or anything hurt you.

Illumi didn't know your were in the car with Killua, otherwise he wouldn't have attacked it the way he did. And if he finds out he's going to be pissed, but mostly at doctor Khara who was supposed to watch you.

Illumi whispered into your ear, "Let's go." He said as he pointed to his car.

But you wouldn't move, you were still in a state of shock as your eyes were wide and full of terror.

"You better get to listening, do move your damn ass (y/n)." Illumi said.

You didn't budge as the words coming out of his mouth sounded like an annoying static ringing in your ears.