𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙︎

Ms. Fritz house was gorgeous, it was decorated nicely with beautiful rugs, patterned vases, and mini statues. It smelled of black sage and was a nice, above average sized home, but it was definitely nothing compared to the size of the Zoldyck estate. You and Illumi stayed in the guest bedroom which had a nice sized bed and a bathroom.

"Illu, are you still mad at me?" You asked him as he sat on the bed stoicly. You and him hadn't had a fight in a long time and if you did get into one it was at Illumi's fault. You have never apologized to him because you never did anything wrong but now the roles were reverse and all you wanted was his forgiveness. You sighed and sat down on the bed with him, "I'm sorry for what I did, I'm telling you now your the only man I love, I had no other feelings but disgust for that other man. I promise I'm all yours Illu."

He loved it when you told him how you belonged to him because it only solidified his possessive nature over you, in his eyes you were ultimately his and you were supposed to love no one else romantically but him. He patted your head confirming your apology and you smiled and went in for a kiss. "So what do you think of Ms. Fritz?" You asked.

"I don't trust her." Illumi answered.

You didn't blame him because you had a lack of trust for her to, she is your grandmother but at the end of the day she was a stranger. Though you were staying the night at her home you trusted your strength and especially Illumi's if anything bad happened.

"I don't trust her much either but let's talk about something else." You cuddled into Illumi's chest and continued, "So, are you hoping for a boy or girl this pregnancy?"

"I prefer a boy.... and what about you?"

"Since I already had a boy I would love to have a girl. A cute older brother and little sister relationship like Killua and Alluka."

Illumi frowned upon hearing Alluka's name but You placed a piece of hair behind his ear and kissed his soft lips. "I hope the nausea goes away soon, and oddly I kind of feel homesick?"

"You do?"

"Yes, I just want to be back in your room, in your bed, in your arms..... naked."

"You can still be in my arms.... and naked."

You hopped out of bed and removed your clothes seductively in a strip tease kind of way, you rubbed your belly which was already starting to show early since you've been pregnant before. You got back into the bed and Illumi pulled you towards him, he bended down to kiss your pudgy tummy which made you giggle from how ticklish it was. You played with his hair while he showed love to your belly.

"My dear (y/n), and Illumi I made you some-        Ms.Fritz paused as she walked in on you naked and straddling Illumi's lap while he kissed your stomach. You yelped and Illumi quickly covered your bare form with a blanket, Ms. Fritz frantically set the tea on the dresser and ran out of the room. You felt embarrassed from the incident and quickly went to go put your pajamas back on, then check on Toshimae who slept peacefully in his travel crib. You yawned and crawled back into bed with Illumi, "I think I scarred her forever."

"Maybe.... big spoon?"

"Yes please." You turned to your side and let Illumi wrap his big arms around you, as both the heat from his body and yours made you feel all toasty.

//The Next Morning//

The next morning you sat at Ms. Fritz dining room table next to Illumi who stared at her intensely while she made breakfast. She was in a nervous state and you thought it was because of what happened last night, but it was actually caused by Illumi. He really scared her with his tall stature, tight muscles, and scary black eyes. Not to mention him and his entire family were assassins that could easily dispose of her.

You were soothing Toshimae as he laid his head on your chest and you rubbed his back tenderly, he would occasionally look at you and smile when you looked back.

"Toshimae what has you smiling this morning?" You mused. He just cooed and gurgled making you smile warmly while giving him kisses on his head.

"He is so cute." Ms. Fritz said. She approached the table and slid you and Illumi a bowel of oatmeal with fruit, "This was your mother's favorite."

You smiled and thanked her as you took a bite of the food and it was delicious, now you understood why it was your mother's favorite. "So what exactly happened between you and my mom?" You questioned.

Ms. Fritz sat across from you at the table and explained, "She ran away when she was pregnant with you. You see she was so young, I think at least sixteen and her boyfriend, your dad was a hunter. My husband and I were of course upset and wanted her to get an abortion at first. I just want to apologize to you (y/n) for that, but if you knew the extent of the situation you would understand."

"It's fine, I'm alive and living but please continue."

"So your dad convinced her to runaway because of a family secret which I don't know if you know about."

"Family secret? What do you mean?"

"On your grandfathers side of the family one child is born with a special ability to heal and kill anyone with just the power of their mind and emotions. Only one person can inherit the power so since my husband, which is your grandfather held the power you and your mother couldn't inherit it. But when your grandfather died Toshimae inherited the power. So until the day Toshimae dies and the power gets passed on to a newly birth in the family line then he will keep it."

You were in shock of the information you just learned, and looked towards Illumi who looked very intrigued. "I didn't know about the family secret but I do know Toshimae has powers because he has killed someone with it but has healed me with it before."

"The way his powers work are with his emotions combined with his mind, since he is very young and is being put in very stressful situations then his powers are forced out of him. That necklace I gave you can help control his powers by stopping it all together if he wears it. And I also must inform you that you cannot have anymore kids once you already have one, so if you do conceive again you will ultimately have a miscarriage every time. I am so sorry."

Tears brimmed your eyes and you gave Toshimae to Illumi so he could hold him while you ran to the bathroom to throw up. You couldn't believe what she was telling you. your unborn child is about to die. You vomited some more and Ms. Fritz came to help you as she rubbed your back and told you everything would be okay. Illumi came in and handed you a bottle of water.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••