𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖊?

After staying a full five days cooped up in that room you could finally go outside and get some much needed air. And as promised you were able to go out to the pool where Illumi was training Toshimae to swim. At the moment you were getting ready, putting on your bathing suit as you gazed in the mirror.

You sighed, "I look like shit." The way your body looked in the mirror disgusted you with the many bruises and stretch marks on your belly, thighs, hips, and breasts. And the black bikini you were wearing exposed all of it.

You placed your hands on your belly and spoke, "I still can't believe I'm pregnant again."

"And why is that?"

You turned around startled to see Illumi leaning on the bathroom door, his long charcoal tresses down along with his baby hairs that fell on his forehead cutely. His face held a slight sneaky smirk to it as he fiddled with one of his needles, his shirt was off and he was wearing his solid colored black swim trunks.

There were millions of butterflies in your stomach and for the first time in a long time you were absolutely shy and nervous being exposed around him. And this was the same man who's seen you give birth, but ever since that kiss a few days ago it relit that spark.

A honeymoon phase is what people call it. But you and Illumi's relationship was always missing something, you never got to act as a fun carefree couple as you had a kid and now an up and coming one. Everything felt forced but now for some odd reason everything was different, especially since Illumi had been avoiding you after that kiss.

You tide a skirt cover around your hips and replied, "Don't look at me, get out."

Illumi crossed his arms and replied, "Hurry up then."

You did some last minute tidying up in the mirror before you sneakily passed the assassin who's eyes followed your every move as you waddled out the bathroom.

"Why are you acting like that?" He questioned.

You smiled cheekily and replied, "Like what? I'm being normal." You giggled as you shifted back and forth on your feet. You didn't understand why you were so giddy around him and as he arched his brows, you bit your lips and turned around shyly.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Illumi dash towards you and you ran away like Humpty Dumpty, you looked behind you to see Illumi was gone then looked forward to see him almost teleport in front of you. He was lightening fast and he grabbed you to pull you close making the front of your baby bump press against his abdomen.

"What are you doing?" You questioned bubbly.

"You're acting-" Illumi was cut off as you went in for a surprise smooch on his lips, it was a quick peck and you immediately retracted nervously after.

He raised his brows, "Well damn, that was unexpected." Illumi proceeded to reciprocate the kiss as he pressed his lips against yours, you wrapped your arms around his shoulders as the assassin steered the kiss. His hands roamed your body as one rested on your belly and the other on your ass, which he pinched making you squeak giving Illumi the perfect chance to slip his tongue in. You slid your hands down to his face to cup his cheeks. Just like last time it was amazing, everything about the kiss symbolized love and care.

"Are you ready to get out?" Illumi asked as he pulled back.

You nodded and grabbed his hand so he could follow behind as you walked over to Toshimaes play pen.

"Hi my love." You cooed as you picked him up. "Are you ready to go swimming?"

He smiled and you passed him to Illumi so he could carry him as you walked through the many hallways to head to the pool. It felt great to be out of the room and you waddled along until you made it to the indoor pool. You removed your skirt cover up then walked over to Illumi who stood next to the water.