𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗☔︎ part 2

You were so excited as Illumi cut you a slice of the delicious treat which he normally wouldn't let you have, but allowed for today.

"Master Illumi you cut it so small... this is a size for an ant." You had to call him professionally as master in front of his family or else you would get in trouble.

"Because an absurd amount of sweets is not good for the development of the baby." Illumi rebuked. He gave you a menacing look as to not question him further especially in front of everyone.

You hated his possessiveness sometimes as he treated you like a kid, meaning what he says and does goes whether you agree or not. You could already tell parenting could become a nightmare with him if he keeps that behavior up.

After everyone eats cake, you open up gifts which were mostly baby clothes, diapers, toys, and any essentials the baby would need. You were grateful for it all and made sure to thank everyone. When it was time to take pictures Kikyo made you take yours by yourself while she forced Azula and Illumi to take some together. You understood why she didn't have you and Illumi take a picture together but it still kind of hurt.

"Azula and Illumi look so good together!" Kikyo boasted. "I can't wait for wedding!"

That reminded you that they are to be married in a month and so was the birth of your son. A lot will change in just one month too much change that you might not be able handle.

"(y/n)... are you ready to leave now?" Illumi asked.

"Yes... I feel drained master Illumi." You replied back.

The both of you walked back to your sleeping quarters with all the gifts in hand from the occasion. It wasn't long before you made it inside as Illumi opened the door for you.

"Did you enjoy the occasion (y/n)?"

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, I feel content."

"Good... Oh! And there was something I wanted to do." Illumi pulled out a camera and took a picture of you and him. His gesture made your heart melt as you took the camera from him to take more.

"There you go again Illu, making me feel happy."

Illumi felt that same twinge in his heart that made him want to be closer to you, he hated it but loved it at the same time. Hearing you say those things to him made him feel weak and vulnerable which are two things he couldn't allow himself to be as an elite assassin.

"Stop talking nonsense like that." Illumi scolded.

"But I'm being like you... I'm telling the truth." You pecked his cheek multiple times and hugged his slim muscular body.

Illumi couldn't help himself anymore as he picked you up and laid you down on the bed, hovering over your frame. He looked into your eyes which held a look of hunger and innocence, he connected your lips with his and poured his unsaid love into a passionate kiss that left you defenseless in his bliss.

He wanted nothing more but to fuck you slow and deep so that your hips rocked with his and you felt everything that he cannot say in words, but with you pregnant he couldn't have that. So he was going to try his best to compensate as he took off all your clothing with your consent while you laid bare in his gaze.

He kissed your neck while rubbing your parted thighs that he kneeled in between. You felt his warm tongue lay flat on your goosebump riddled skin as he licked and kissed every single part of your body meticulously while he watched you squirm and advert your eyes away from his in embarrassment. Now he was really going to make you squirm as he bent down to your entrance which was dripping wet from his actions earlier.

"You're so wet (y/n)." Illumi commented.

"Only for you~" you cooed back.

Illumi loved that being the smothering and possessive man he is you were his and nobody could hurt you, please you, or love you but him, and knowing that you knew that you belonged to him. Made him want to please you all the more as he gripped your thighs and flicked his tongue against your swollen clit.

You shuddered and gasped, gripping onto the bed sheets as to not buck your hips and hurt the baby. He attached his mouth to your heat and sucked the soul out of you while you hum and whine out his name. You knew you weren't going to last long as your body had been craving this blissful feeling. You looked at the long haired assassin who was going down on your most sensitive area making you cum on the spot.

"Ohhh Illuuuuuuuu." You felt your juices expel from your heat as your legs gave out and fell limp from the pleasure, his oral made you so tired while Illumi got up and prepared you for a bath.

"Illumi what are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to the bathtub... you're dirty."

"Because of you."

He placed you in the hot water as you let out a breath from the soothing feeling, this was the perfect time to have a talk with Illumi about something that's been on your mind constantly.

"You're getting married next month, do you really think we should be doing this Illu?"

"No."

"Then maybe we should stop, though it hurts me to let you go I refuse to be a wench and hook up with a married man.... I'm not your personal whore."

"I understand (y/n), especially since you will have to resume your maid duties after you give birth."

"So it's settled... this all ends tonight."

"Yes... I have to go now for a job." Illumi said before he gave you one last kiss and rubbed your belly then left. You were experiencing a wave of mixed emotions that made you slightly nauseous, this pleasure he just gave you will be no more, and now you have built a craving for it. He just left but you wanted him back, his smell of sandalwood and pine is all you wanted your nose to be filled with.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••