𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 part 1

"We're not engaged... yet." Illumi answered.

You felt yourself fume with anger as you raised your hand to slap him. But he quickly grabbed your wrist and held it tightly in his hand, not letting you budge for even a second.

"(y/n), it's not what it seems. Hisoka from the start of our camaraderie struck a deal where I would gain all of his inheritance if I succeeded in killing him. In order to fulfill this we have to sign engagement papers so I can take every one of his belongings."

You didn't know what to say in reply, this was crazy, it made no sense.

"Is this the excuse as to why you are leaving?" You questioned.

"Yes, I'll be joining the phantom troupe and boarding their ship to head to the dark continent."

"The dark continent? Do you know how dangerous that place is... and... and you're going to bring Toshimae there! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND!"

"Calm down (y/n), I can handle myself and my son, I vow to keep him protected."

Tears brimmed your eyes as your lips quivered and your breath hitched. "How can you keep the both of you safe?" You shook your head as you marched over to where the decapitated head was still left on the floor.

"You see this Illumi!" You boomed as you pointed at it. "Hisoka did this... why? JUST BECAUSE HE ENJOYS KILLING!"

"(y/n), I was taught since I was a toddler to never go up against a superior opponent, if I had even a second of doubt that I couldn't flawlessly execute him then I wouldn't."

"Do you hear yourself? Hisoka enjoys killing you do it for work. He killed someone... took their head off just so he could fuck with me! He's a danger and I've put up with you and him being friends but I'm drawing the line."

"Mmm, arguing over me? I'm so flattered~." Hisoka cooed as he walked in.

You had absolutely nothing to say to him, you were disgusted and fought the urge to punch him as you balled your fists.

Hisoka loved the menacing snarl on your face which contrasted against your fearful eyes which told him you were acting unscathed in front of him but deep down inside you were absolutely terrified.

And so he eyed you intensely and smiled, his golden eyes sending you waves of fear as he fiddled with his sharp edged cards.

You whined under your breath and scurried over to Illumi as you hid behind him. Hisoka made you uncomfortable, especially since he stared you up and down like a steak dinner... mostly because your large breasts were practically spilling out of your nightgown.

"So, I checked all around the ship and I haven't found a room suitable enough to sleep in except this one." Hisoka said.

"Never mind that, we can discuss accommodations once you remove the head you brought in here." Illumi replied.

The killer magician nodded as he put his cards away and cleaned up his mess.

"Now (y/n)." Illumi spoke as he turned around to face you. "Your food is getting cold, you should hurry and eat it in the kitchen." He grabbed your hand and tried to guide you downstairs but you quickly pulled away.

"Don't even for a second think that things are okay between us... because it's not. I'm leaving and eating my meal elsewhere." You turned around and stomped out the front door, holding your bag of cold food.

"Trouble in paradise?" Hisoka commented.

"Since you've showed up." Illumi sighed as he threw on his green sweater and slipped on his signature loafers.