𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖉❤︎ part 1

It's been a week since you've gave birth and you were now adjusting to your new life as a mother, with most of it spent changing, soothing, burping, and feeding Toshimae. He was a small baby but ate a lot and always left your breast's sore after, but you also had to eat more as well to keep your energy up. Illumi was seemingly a good dad, helping out in raising him and always being there when you needed him. Azula and him had still yet to be married since it had been called off and everyone had been busy worrying about Killua who had been showing signs of rebellion. You hoped Toshimae would never end up like him and you would try your best to never let it happen. You were sitting in your rocking chair in your room, rocking him to sleep, playing some soft and slow music as he cuddled your warm and loving body.

"Hey, (y/n)." Illumi said as he stepped inside the room.

"Hello Illu, Toshimae and I missed you, he's been napping for at least two hours now."

"Well I came here to also inform you that my parents want to have a celebratory lunch in honor of Toshimae."

"Okay, we'll be there though I don't feel comfortable having him around Azula but I'll be fine."

"Azula's parents will also be in attendance."

"I don't like it but it's for Toshimae so I will have a good attitude." You got up and carefully placed your newborn in his crib and faced Illumi. "What else do you plan on doing today?"

"After lunch I have a job but then I'll be able to spend time with you and Toshimae."

"Spend time with us... I would love that."

Illumi stared into your eyes that had a look of desire and lust which Illumi who if he had not been engaged would happily oblige to. But just a single kiss wouldn't hurt.

"You would love that (y/n)?"

"I love every moment I spend with you Illu."

And with those words that turned him on as he grabbed your face and kissed you passionately, you jumped into his arms and wrapped your thighs around his waist. Raking your hands through his long silky black hair, you were both hungry for each other though you knew you couldn't go that far for three reasons which were, because the baby was sleeping, your lower region had to heal, and Illumi's engaged. You continued to kiss as Illumi who was very dominant and had his tongue deep in your mouth not letting you get a second to breathe. Until Toshimae started crying you ended the kiss to go soothe him. Toshimae didn't cry very much, he only did when he was hungry, needed to be changed, or when other people besides you and Illumi held him.

"Illumi can you watch and change him while I get ready for dinner?"

"Yeah." Illumi replied back as you handed him the baby.

You put on a grey nursing dress and brought a nursing blanket just in case Toshimae got hungry. You walked into the dining room and were met with everybody in attendance, Illumi sitting next to Azula holding the baby but what peeved you was she was petting his head full of black hair. Your motherly instincts kicked in and made you want to run over there and snatch Toshimae away since she almost hurt him by scratching your belly that one time. But you kept it together and sat in your seat which was across from them.

"So when is the wedding going to be rescheduled?" Sakura questioned.

"Everyone's been busy lately but once Azula and Illumi decide on another date then we can go from there." Kikyo spoke.

"I see... well the baby looks so uh... cute I guess. Azula will be a great step mother and hopefully will be a real mother and get pregnant soon." Sakura replied.

"Yes hopefully she will- oh my (y/n).... you're leaking." Kikyo informed you.

You looked at your chest area to see that your milk was seeping through your dress, you felt so embarrassed and covered yourself with the nursing blanket.

"My apologies master Kikyo." You said as you shifted  uncomfortably. Toshimae also started to wake up and cry signaling that he was hungry, Illumi handed you the baby, as you covered yourself up to feed him at the table.

"So when do you plan on training him Illumi?" Azula asked.

"I plan to start at age three with poison tolerance and endurance." Illumi said.

"I can also help with training as well." Azula added.

You were furious, all you wanted in this moment was to protect your son and shield him from this life. You couldn't bear to listen to the conversation any further and made up an excuse to leave.

"Sorry I need to excuse myself, Toshimae needs to be changed."

You went back to your room and continued to feed your newborn as he made tiny little baby noises that sounded so cute. After he was full you placed him on your knees and patted his back gently to burp him.

"Hello... (y/n)?" Canary called out as she walked into the room.

"Hey Canary, what brings you here?"

"Master Illumi had me bring you some food since you left the table."

"Thank you I was secretly starving, feeding Toshimae drains the energy out of me. But I couldn't sit at that table any longer."

"I see... do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes I think venting would be good. I just hate how abuse is normalized around here, I mean I'm a mother now and I see how master Killua looks at master Kikyo. There's no love in that relationship."

"I understand, I for one wish for master Killua to be happy."

"Same no child should have to go through this, I must talk to Illumi about the situation... oh also, would you like to hold Toshimae?"

"Sure, I would like that."

You handed the young butler your baby carefully, "wow he has master Illumi's creepy eyes." Canary remarked. Toshimae started to cry as you took him out of Canary's arms.

"He really doesn't cry a lot but he did build up a habit of crying when other people besides me and Illumi held him... you should have seen him when master Silva held him. He threw the biggest tantrum."

"I have to go (y/n), hopefully I will be able to talk to you again soon." Canary left and you sat back down in your rocking chair cuddling Toshimae while eating your food.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••