𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 part 3

You stood outside the main mansion as you awaited a limo that was scheduled to take you to the venue. But standing there made you a nervous wreck, it was terrifying as you thought about all the things that could go wrong.

"What if I trip on the aisle?"

"What if I stutter during my vows?"

"What if Illumi changes his mind last minute?"

All these thoughts rushed through your head as you paced back and forth.

"Has anyone seen Suelika?" A random voice suddenly spoke.

You turned around to see the back of a butler who stood cluelessly at the mansions corridor.

You knew where Suelika was and decided to help the butler as you walked over to him and gently tapped him on the shoulder.

"I heard you were looking for Suelika, I know where she is."

The butler turned around and the both of you gasped and slightly backed away.

"It's, it's you. I can't believe it." You said.

"My sincerest apologies (y/n), I didn't know you would be here... my mistake." He quickly turned away.

But you grabbed his arm and made him turn around to face you. "No so fast... Gotoh."

His eyes widened, hearing you call him that was a shock since when you first met, you didn't consider him to be Gotoh.

"Look, I'm not aloud to interact with you at all, Master Illumi forbade it." He said.

"Oh, I didn't know that."

"Yeah, that was the point, and I've been doing a good job at avoiding you at all cost until today."

"I don't mean to get you in trouble I just heard you were looking for Suelika."

"Yes, I was instructed by Master Illumi to give her this necklace so that she puts it on you before the start of the wedding."

"Well since I'm right here, you could give it to me now, I won't utter a word about our meeting."

The impersonating Gotoh huffed as he pulled out a silver chained necklace that had one of Illumi's needles hanging as a charm on it. "Here." The butler said as he handed it to you.

It almost brought you to tears as your name was engraved on the yellow end of the needle, it was even in Illumi's gorgeous handwriting.

You brought it to your heart and smiled.

"You must really like it." Gotoh commented.

"More like love." You replied. "But could you possibly do me a favor and put it on for me?"

Gotoh nodded and you turned around as he draped the cold jewelry on your neck and clasped it on so it wouldn't fall off.

You've never experienced the care of a father before, and Gotoh was somewhat of a father figure to you. It would of have been nice if he could have walked you down the isle but sadly that won't be the case.

You turned back around and stared into the Kiriko's eyes, no matter how hard you tried to see him as the real Gotoh you just couldn't. Only now than before you can control yourself around him.

"I owe you an apology for the way I behaved the first time we met, I shouldn't have yelled at you and put my hands on you. It was wrong, and you didn't deserve that." You said.

The butler sighed as he leaned in close to you. "I'm not Gotoh, but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve." He said as he pulled a coin from you ear. "You're forgiven (y/n)." He said, before he walked away.