𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖘߷ part 4

You woke up from your nap and every part of your body had a stabbing pain like you were being sliced time and time again by a sharp knife. Your eyes opened and you spotted Margret sitting in the rocking chair reading a magazine.

"Oh you're awake!" She said. "Well your lunch is ready so I guess I can give it to you now."

She placed a tray in front of you and removed the lid to reveal a veggie and salmon wrap with a side of nuts and a large liter of water. "Oh, thank you." You said.

She nodded "Remember you have to finish everything on that plate." Margret sat back down in the chair and continued skimming through the magazine. It was quiet but not in an awkward way but in a peaceful bliss, eating made everything feel better. You deiced to turn on the t.v and came across this random reality show, you really didn't care for those types of programs. But it was interesting and kept you distracted in the moment.

"Ooooh, I love 12 month Hunter." Margret commented.

"Oh, you've watched this show before?" You asked.

She replied, "All the time it's my favorite!" She continued, "A show where amateur hunters try to survive a year in a random ruin as they hunt and collect magical treasures. That's just up my alley."

You chuckled at her surprise liking, "I guess I will put it on all the time the ."

She smiled and switched her focus from the magazine to the t.v.

"So how do you like-"

You were cut off as Margret shushed you, "Shhhh, I'm tying to pay attention."

You rolled your eyes and sighed as you finished the rest of your food, it was delicious and a part of you really wanted more.

"Oh, done already?" Margret asked.

You nodded and she picked up your dirty dishes and stepped out the room to drop  them off in the kitchen. You sighed and waited for her to come back and once she did you tried to ask her your question again.

"So how do you like being here so far?"

Margret sat back down in her chair and answered, "I actually love it, the Zoldycks are very professional and the job, well at least the job I have been assigned with is not that hard."

"Oh.... how old are you?"

"I'm twenty three.....anymore questions? I'm open to share."

"What do you think of each of the family members? It's okay to tell the truth, Illumi's not looking into the camera at the moment."

"And how do you know?"

"Because when he's watching I've noticed a tiny green light ever so lightly beams."

"How clever, you surprise me, but so far master Zeno seems to be the most levelheaded, master Silva is intimidating, master Kikyo is a bitch, master Milluki is dramatic, master Kalluto is obedient, and master Toshimae is an absolute sweetheart.

"That's interesting, but I agree with Toshimae being a sweetheart, he's just so joyful and affectionate. I love him so much."

Margret smiled, "Yeah I have to admit I'm jealous, he's the cutest baby I have ever seen. And he's so small and is especially adorable whenever he wears his animal onesies. Or when he smiles and giggles  when crawls towards you."

"I could talk about my baby boy all day, he really is special. But what do you think about Illumi?"

"He's a very hard worker, you can tell he takes his job seriously. Very over protective and controlling as well but I like that."