𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊𖨆 part 2

The car ride wasn't bad, it was rather peaceful as you sat back and chewed on a donut which Illumi would never let you have. That was a bonus of you traveling  alone, you could eat whatever you want, while you smacked on the treat you flipped through a wedding magazine for some inspiration.

"Oooh, what do you think of this dress?" You asked Ms. Fritz.

She lowered her glasses to her nose and gazed at the page, "It looks really nice (y/n), but it shows a lot of cleavage. Maybe you should look at some more modest dresses."

You smiled and shook your head, "I don't want to look like some old lady, it's not sexy."

"You don't need to be looking 'sexy' you're only nineteen dear."

"I'm nineteen but I have a son and I'm pregnant, so it's no secret that I'm well acquainted with the act of love making."

"Yet you still couldn't learn how to use protection, what a shame. Between you and your mother, the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Your mouth was left agape at your grandmothers snarky comment, you felt a little ashamed and questioned your choices you have made. But looking at your cute little son sleeping, with a kitty plushie in his hand made you instantly regret that feeling.

"You don't understand, I don't regret a thing that happened in my life at the moment. Having Toshimae and now another baby gave my once meaningless life a purpose."

"I'm sorry if I offended you earlier but your such a smart and talented young lady, it's a waste that you have been reduced to nothing more than a baby making house wife."

Her words stung you instantly since that was something you were very self conscious of. Being useless, you have always wanted to work for something and chase a dream. I mean everyone has one and you were no exception but it was futile since you will not be able to chase them with the position you are in now. But it was better than being a worker for the rest of your life especially since Zoldyck employees are not aloud lovers. But somehow you bagged the eldest son, an elite assassin who provides you the things you never thought you would get to have or experience. Like love, safety, sex, children, and marriage.

"Miss. Fritz that comment was very mean, I get you have very strong opinions and your honest but you speak on something you know nothing about. I suggest you try looking from my perspective first before criticizing." You said.

"(y/n) dear I'm sorry, it's just that I care for you a whole lot, even though we haven't know one another for long you're still my granddaughter and that compels me to love you."

What your grandmother said felt good to you, another person loves you and actually tells you that. Nobody has said I love you, to you in a long time, it had been nine and a half years. For the longest it's always been you telling other people you loved them. "I- I love you too grandmother."

Those words sealed a new bond between you and your grandmother, a trust and a truce to the next level of your relationship. You couldn't wait to head into the city and be reunited with your mother, you wanted her to have pride in you. A sense of honor in her daughter who is doing good for herself, though the circumstances she is in, is not the most normal but downright odd.

"How many more hours do we have to go?" You whined.

"(y/n), you do know that we also have to catch a ride on an airship as well, Glam Gas Land is pretty far."

"Really?"

Ms. Fritz nodded in replied and you went into an internal panic mode. You didn't know it would be that far which made you so scared since you feared yours and Toshimaes safety. Living with a family of assassins you have been exposed to the dangers of this world and know the cruel things people do, so entering an unfamiliar environment scared you. Not to mention you knew it was going to piss Illumi off and when he's in a temper you try to stay the hell away from him. But it was too late to go back and this was your chance to see your mother.

"Okay (y/n), we made it to the airport." Ms. Fritz said.

You got out of the limo and tried your best to carry Toshimae in his car seat, it wasn't your son who made it heavy since he was so tiny but the heavy car seat added to all the weight.

"How about I hold the car seat and you hold Toshimae." Ms. Fritz suggested.

You agreed and carried Toshimae in your arms while you boarded the huge airship, it was very spacious and clean with booth seats and prepared meals. You and Ms. Fritz both got a slice of cheese pizza which is something she normally didn't indulge in. If Illumi saw you eating this he would be peeved since it's unhealthy and the portion size is not enough.

"So where is my mother located exactly?" You questioned.

Ms. Fritz replied, "I found out she works at a strip club and bar at a famous casino."

"Oh, but how will we approach her? I can't go in, someone needs to watch Toshimae and I refuse to bring him inside a strip club."

"I understand, so... who will watch him?"

You thought it would be best if you went inside since your grandmother and your mother left on bad terms since the last time they saw each other. "I will go in, and you watch Toshimae."

"Sounds good."
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••

"••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••