𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘︎☘︎︎

It was the next morning and you were sitting at the breakfast table holding Toshimae in your lap as usual, there were two elephants in the room, Azula's death and Killua's return. You saw the preteen boy sitting all gloomy as usual but this time it was different, knowing Illumi had put a needle in him you wanted to tell the young master but if you did you would be crossing a line and invoke the wrath of some of the Zoldycks.

"Mama! It's not fair that Killua gets to sit there like he did nothing wrong!"

You hated when Milluki starts yelling, it always made Toshimae cry, you tried your best to calm down the baby by pacifying him and shaking a rattle.

"He should be punished mama!"

"Alright." Killua said as both him and Milluki left the table. You knew where they were going which made you sick thinking about your time back in that room with the whip and chains.

"So (y/n), I heard you learned nen." Kikyo spoke.

"Yes ma'am, master Zeno taught me."

"Yes, learning nen was crucial for you since you will be having to fight the Tenashi family."

Your heart rate sped up and your eyes lit up upon hearing that you would have to fight the Tenashi's which was Azula's family. You haven't seen them in action so you don't know your chances of winning against them but you thought they must have been good to be considered elite assassins.

Kikyo continued to speak, "The Tenashi's want to avenge Azula, her parents are after you."

"How do you know?"

"Because when we informed them of her death they immediately wanted to kill whoever murdured their daughter."

"But I didn't kill her."

"That is up for debate and investigation, we don't want to kill the Tenashi's since we're not paid to, and they only want to kill you. So we gave you the opportunity to learn nen to defend yourself."

"(y/n) still needs more practice, that's why I will be sending her to heavens arena." Zeno said.

"I want to see what she can do and train her myself before she goes." Illumi butted in. He's been itching to see you in action ever since he heard about you invoking your aura.

"I'm sorry this is a lot to take in... I need some air, excuse me." You got up to leave with Toshimae as you ran outside to the garden and sat down beside your favorite cherry blossom tree. You wanted to cry and was on a verge of a panic attack until you looked at your son who was smiling at you. You stared at your cute son who's eyes suddenly flashed a wave of purple, you heard some babies official eye color didn't show until six months. But you didn't have purple eyes nor did Illumi or any of the other Zoldycks, the only person who's eye color was closest to purple was Kalluto's who's eyes were pink, so maybe it was a random trait he inherited from the family. That was the only explanation you could think of since purple was so random. But you let it go and decided to take your baby for a walk around Kukuroo mountain, though it was inhabited by a family of cold hearted assassins it was a beautiful scenery with all types of biodiversity. As you walked through the woods you heard approaching footsteps and instinctively hid behind some thick bushes, as you held Toshimae close to you. You peered through the bushes to see Canary leading a green haired little boy, a blond haired teenager, and a black tall haired man in a suit. The Zoldycks almost never had guests, you were intrigued as you secretly trailed the bunch that led you to the butlers quarters. You wanted to spy some more but couldn't since they entered the building, and also because Toshimae was starting to get fussy and you didn't want your cover to get blown.

You had bigger things to worry about which was your fight with the Tenashi's, and this fight was going to be one to the death. You didn't want to kill anybody but you had to do what you had to do. You walked back to the dining room and nobody was there, then you went to Illumi's room to see him sitting in bed and reading a book. You placed Toshimae in his bouncer then placed yourself in Illumi's lap.

"I took a walk today and I saw that some guests had arrived."

"They are Killua's so called friends."

"That's good he has friends to turn to, hopefully Toshimae will make many friends as well."

"That's not possible, assassins have no need for friends."

"I wonder what having friends is like? I bet it's like being surrounded by protective fluffy marshmallows that are bittersweet."

"Well that's specific."

"Do you have any friends Illumi?"

"No."

Your eyes lit up and you looked up to face Illumi as you sat in his lap, you twirled his long hair with your finger, "Then I'll be your freind." You said as you kissed his cheek.

"Friends don't kiss each other, let alone have children together."

"Okay friend, so do you think I have a chance of defeating the Tenashi's?" You cupped Illumi's cheeks and kissed his lips.

"I have yet to see you fight but based on the amount of time you've trained I could confidently say, you would lose."

"Oh." You sunk into Illumi's lap and laid your head on his chest. Illumi always told the truth so knowing he didn't believe you could win, made you feel defeated.

"But that's why I'll be training you... we begin tomorrow."
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••

"••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••