𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖇𝖞𝖊𝖘❥

Now that Illlumi was confident that you could hold your own in Heavens arena from your training with him, you were scheduled to leave tomorrow so you wanted to spend your whole day with Toshimae before you left.

"Hi my sweet baby." You sat him on your lap while you rocked back and forth in the rocking chair. You've been feeling like a bad mom lately, it hurt you so much when you had to leave him in the care of the butlers to train and he would cry to be back in your arms. This time you weren't as worried to leave since Illumi will be there to care for him most of the time and he does a great job at meeting all of Toshimae's needs.

You were also drained from pumping at least a week supply of breast milk into bottles for your baby to consume while you'll be gone.

"Muh muh muh." Toshimae sounded as you looked at him and smiled. He started making new noises lately and you love to hear them.

"Toshimae what does muh mean?"

He kicked his legs slightly and made some more sounds, "Neh nuh."

"Will you be a good boy when I'm gone?"

"Ba Ba."

"Make sure to annoy daddy just a little bit for me... okay?" You tickled him and kissed the baby on his cheek multiple times as he smiled brightly. He laid his head on your chest and started closing his eyes signaling his tiredness, you patted his back gently and swayed him side to side in your arms until he fell asleep.

You laid the sleeping two month old in his crib as Illumi walked in coming back from a job, "I just put him to sleep." You whispered.

He nodded and headed to the bathroom, while you laid down in his bed waiting for him to come back out. After having the baby both your body and mind have completely bounced back and healed, especially from the intense training and one thing that is for sure was your raging hormones and it causing you to become more and more horny.

The bathroom door opened and it revealed a shirtless Illumi who's muscles were glistening with beads of water running down his body. He was sifting through his drawers for a shirt to pair with his black joggers he was wearing. After he got the shirt he poured himself a glass of whiskey and sat on the bed, you wanted a sip so bad but since you were breast feeding you couldn't.

"How are you Illu?"

"I'm fine... you?" He replied.

"I feel Okay... maybe a little anxious as well." You cupped Illumis cheeks and pushed him down on top of you. "I will be leaving tomorrow and I want a goodbye."

"You're not leaving right now as of tonight."

"I know but the goodbye I want might take a while." You bit Illumi's lower lip and kissed him passionately.

"I'm not following (y/n)?"

You sighed and looked away from Illumi's gaze, "I want to do the act....."

Illumi rapidly blinked twice, he tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear and picked you up and headed to the bathroom.

He shut the door behind him and sat you down onto the large counter as he stood in between your legs.
He immediately shoved his tongue into your mouth beginning a steamy make out.

But you didn't care for all the kissing and definitely didn't feel like having any foreplay. You were already stimulated as you shifted uncomfortably in your soiled panties.

But you continued the kiss as you sneakily snaked your hand inside the assassins pants, his dick was soft but you were going to change that. As you stroked it while inside of his sweatpants all the while saying the dirtiest things.