𝕬 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕿𝖔 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 part 2

It was finally morning and you slowly opened your eyes as you sucked in a deep breath then let it all out. You groaned and stretched your arm out to feel the other side of the bed and you were met with something fuzzy.

You gasped and scooted away quickly, but then you saw it was a giant stuffed teddy bear with a note attached to it. You took the floral decorated card and it read:

"To: My (y/n)

From: Illumi

Good morning."

You smiled and hugged the giant brown teddy which smelled sweet like an assortment of fresh cookies. It was a nice gesture from the assassin and it made your heart flutter like a love spell was casted upon it.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door and you gave consent for the person to come in. And to your surprise it was a lady you have never seen before. She had charcoal black hair which was pinned up in a neat bun and she wore a white coat.

"Hello (y/n), my name is Dr. Khara, and I will be taking care of you from now on." She said.

"Oh, but what about the last doctor? What happened to him?" You questioned.

The woman pulled out two shots and gently inserted them one at a time into your plush skin, then flashed you a smile.

"Oh him? Don't worry about all that. Just know that I will be the personal doctor from now on."

It didn't take a genius to understand why the old doctor was no longer working for the Zoldycks. They probably found out he told you the secret after you threw a big scene about it. You started to feel guilty as you wondered what happened to him, you hoped for both his and yours sake, that he was fine.

But you shook the thought after the lady began to give you a regular check up as she checked your heart rate, blood pressure, and gave you an ultra sound.

"So far the baby looks like he's doing better now with the medicine." Dr. Khara said. "But, I'm worried about your personal health."

You furrowed your brows, "What's wrong with me?"

The woman ignored you as she spoke aloud to herself, "I must inform master Illumi about this."

"Hey! Don't ignore me I asked you a question." You spouted.

"My apologies, but it seems that I have some important business to attend to." She replied.

She quickly left the room before you could say anything else and you huffed in frustration from all the secrecy.

But you began your morning routine as you went to the bathroom to pee, shower, and get dressed in comfortable lounge clothes. Then hop back into the bed as you waited for any further intrusions.

You turned on the t.v and relaxed before another knock sounded on the door, you sighed and yet again gave consent for the person to come in.

"Hello." Margret said. "I have breakfast for you. Compliments of master Illumi himself."

She rolled in a cart of food and placed a tray of it on your lap. It had a vase of cherry blossom flowers on it with a note card that read: