1

Author POV

A woman bragged in a room shouting

"Lucas! How dare you to bring a sl*t in my damn house again?" She yelled causing a girl and boy wake up.

The naked girl on the king-size bed jolted up all scared while the boy named Lucas did nothing but laid again covering himself with the duvet.

"Mom! Let's me sleep." His voice all raspy as he was still half sleepy while the girl had an annoying look on her face the whole time as a old woman did interrupted her peaceful sleep with her 'boyfriend'.

"Excuse me aunty, but if you don't mind.. will you please leave me and my boyfriend alone?" The girl annoyingly said and was to lay down again when the woman yelled.

"Lucas I swear, if this girl is staying here even a single more minute, then I'm throwing you out of my house."

Lucas turned to his mom whose face was red in anger, as it seemed like she had two horned on her head all ready to stab him while her ears released smoke.

He sighed before turning to the girl

"Get up and leave my damn house alreday." His words shocked the girl as she widened her eyes not believing what she heard.

"Lucas... I'm your girlfriend. You proposed me yesterday night. Right? And we made love last night." The girl tried to sound confident taking him as a joke but he just scoffed burying his head in the  plush pillow.

"Shut up! Yes you were my girlfriend but for a night. The night is over so our kinship. And I just had a little fun, I fucked you and won the bet. Now just fuck off already." He blurted out while the girl had a bit teary eyes as she was used for a bet nothing else.

She instantly stood up wearing her clothes all scattered around the room all tearing up and at last cursed the man on the bed.

"Fuck you Mr. Lucas." She cursed him and was about to dash out of the room when the lady stopped her.

"You shouldn't have get into his trap girl. He just plays." Lucas's mom said to the girl who looked all hurt.

The girl chuckled wiping her tears away before speaking

"The destiny will play him too." She dashed out of the house just then leaving his mom feeling guilty for having a son like him.

His mom looked at him who was lying on bed like a king while the whole room stunk.

"You're transferring into our local collage." She said which made the pal on the bed shot his eyes open sitting straight on the bed.

"What?" He yelled.

"Yes you are. Without our surname."

Lucas POV

"What does that mean?" I yelled at my parents who were all unbothered having the breakfast while my plate was all clean, washed as they didn't even gave me breakfast.

"You heard us Lucas. Now it's too much." My dad said putting the newspaper down on the huge dining table taking a sip of his expensive coffee.

"But why transfer me to a local collage. Have you lost all your money that now you want me, Lucas Roy studying in a road side collage?"

My mom finally, faced me having a staight face, cold, dark eyes and I knew she was fucked up in anger.

"Yes we are the most rich people in this whole damn country and powerful. But our money is not for you to spend up on those sluts you have each night and a new everynight. You have to learn how other kids live. You're no special than them." Her voice hoarse and I knew I had to obey or what she was capable of, I knew.