26⚡One step forward

Start from the beginning

It was noon. Hoseok, Seokjin, and Yoongi were seated at a restaurant. They saw the busy street through the transparent glass window. Steam evolved from the cups of coffee which was recently served to them.

"Any good news about my brother?" Seokjin asked in worry.

"We got many clues and it is confirmed that he is with the Titans," Hoseok replied.

The two doctors glanced at each other in fear. They knew Titans would not treat him well. They might have kept him chained somewhere.

"Taehyung was seen in some street CCTVs. He is always guarded by their men." Seokjin exhaled in relief. Atleast he was alive and healthy. For a moment he had thought he would never see Taehyung again.

"How long will it take to get him back?" Yoongi asked. He missed his superior. Everyone in the Savior missed Taehyung.

Hoseok had no answer to the silver-haired doctor's question. He looked away instead. "I am trying my best. We will get him and also arrest S."

"Please bring him back safe and sound." Seokjin expectantly looked at the younger officer who nodded in reply.

"We should get going, Uijangnim. (Chairman) I have an OT in an hour." Yoongi informed the eldest. Seokjin pressed his lips in a line and nodded.

"Thank you for your time, Officer Hoseok. We shall leave first." The doctors stood up along with Hoseok.

"Since you are close to Taehyung, you might get targeted. Be safe and call me if anything happens." Hoseok reminded them before they left.

After the doctors were out of sight, Hoseok's gaze fell on the masked man in black attire. He was sitting some distance from them and kept looking at them in veiled glances. Hoseok's keen eyes caught him staring at him once. He knew the guy was suspicious. He had a motive for being here. Probably he was from Titans and came to spy on the police.

Both men had a staring contest for some seconds until the suspicious man stood up and left the restaurant. Hoseok kept his eyes locked on the man's back until he closed the door behind him. The officer spotted a brown file on the table on which the man was sitting. He furrowed his eyebrows and approached it.

Hoseok took the file and looked around himself before taking out the papers from the file. The man deliberately kept these behind for Hoseok to see. His eyes widened on recognizing the writings. It was pictures of Titans, full HD printed pictures of S, Jimin, JK, Arin, and Taehyung. Their location was on different sites but the face reveal was a huge success to Hoseok's investigation. He only needed to spot them now. "I want to see the end of the Titans."- was written on the last page.

Hoseok ran in the direction where the man went. But he was long gone. Officer Jung wondered who was he and why was he helping him. "Perhaps one of their victims." He gripped the file tightly and chuckled.

............

Sri opened her eyes and was startled for a moment to see Taehyung sleeping beside her.

(A/n: Yah! Byuntae readers! Don't you think it's too early for them to do the thing which you are thinking of??!! Ofcourse they didn't do... Yet. 😊 )

She had never woken up beside someone in her gangster life. The bed always felt cold in the morning but today Tae's presence made the morning unusually warm. His face was half-buried in the pillow and crow-nest like brown hair covered its other half. His mouth was wide open as little snores left his lips. One of his arms was wrapped around her waist.