SOULMATES CHAPTER 108

I'm going to die was the last thought he had when he heard a huge BANG and Tyler fell on the ground.

Magnus quickly sat up straight and gasped for air holding his neck. He was breathing really fast for a few seconds and then slowly calmed down.

He couldn't understand what happened. He then looked up to see a familiar face.

"Jace?" Magnus exclaimed.

"Magnus are you okay?" Jace asked and Magnus nodded still trying to understand what happened.

"Right on time to save my future brother-in-law" he said turning the unconscious Tyler around with his foot.

Before Magnus could say anything he took out his phone and called Luke.

"Luke, come to the hospital as soon as possible" he said and ended the call.

Magnus touched his neck in pain.

"I'll call a doctor" Jace said and ran out.

The doctor came in and checked on Alec while a nurse attended Magnus.

Jace had helped the other nurse up and she was also taken to the ER.

"Doctor, what happened to my Alexander, why is he not moving?" Magnus asked.

The doctor sighed and looked at Magnus. "he was injected with a very strong sedative. I changed his IV bag; he will regain his consciousness in a few hours."

"How's your neck Mr. Bane?" the doctor asked.

"I'm fine...thank you doctor" Magnus said and walked to Alec and held his hand.

"Alexander, I put you in danger again...I'm so sorry baby, I can't forgive myself" he said tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Hey Magnus, calm down...you were the person who got strangled almost to death...come sit here and rest for a while" Jace said dragging Magnus onto the couch.

Few minutes later...

"What are we going to do with this asshole?" Jace asked looking at Tyler who was now tied with ropes.

"Let's wait for Luke" Magnus said.

"And Jace, how in the world did you come right on time?" Magnus asked turning towards him.

"Luckily or unluckily...my flight got delayed, even if it was very late I wanted to check up on my brother so that's why I came...and when I entered the room I saw the nurse on the floor and saw this guy choking you..."

"Thank you so much for saving me Jace...I wouldn't be breathing right now if it weren't for you" Magnus said putting his hand on Jace's shoulder.

After a few minutes Luke came with some more officers.

"What happened here?" he asked seeing the broken chair.

"I hit this fellow with a chair" Jace said scratching his head.

Then they explained what happened and how Alec and the other nurse were injected with sedatives.

"We can get the CCTV footage and Jace we will need your statement...can you come with us for a minute?" Luke asked.

"Yeah sure..." Jace said and followed Luke outside.

Magnus stood next to Alec's bed and stared at his boyfriend thinking what could have happened if Jace didn't arrive on time. He didn't know how he was supposed to explain everything to Alec. He sat next to his bed and stroke his hair and cheeks continuously saying that he was sorry.