SOULMATES CHAPTER 74

“So Magnus, Alec told me about the story about meeting you a long time ago, on the day of the accident, I’m so sorry about your mom.” Maryse said.

“That’s fine, I’m okay now…” Magnus said.

Maryse came closer and held Magnus’s hand. “Magnus, thank you for loving my son, I hope you love Alec the same way you do even when things get hard. Alec has gone through a lot; mentally and emotionally in the past and I know you have too, but I want you to love my boy with all your heart” Maryse said with tears in her eyes “You know Magnus, Alec shut himself up when his dad left us, he didn’t trust anyone, and now he has finally opened himself up to you, thank you for coming into his life” Maryse said and hugged Magnus.

“Maryse I love him so much, and I promise you no matter what happens, I’ll always love him.” Magnus said patting Maryse on the back.

Alec came in to the living room “Look at these two being all lovey dovey” Alec joked.

Maryse quickly wiped off her tears and smiled.

“Alec, Magnus is a really good boy, I’m so happy that you two love each other” Maryse said. “Don’t ever hurt him, okay?”

Magnus and Alec smiled looking at each other. 

“Never mom” Alec said.

“I should probably go and rest, I’m tired after the long journey…” Maryse said. “Is Max asleep?”

“Yeah, he has fallen asleep, I tucked him in bed.” Alec said.

“Okay then, see you guys tomorrow…” Maryse said and walked to her room she stopped by the door “Magnus will you be free to spend the weekend with us?” she asked.

“Of course, I’ll be free” Magnus said excited.

“Okay” Maryse smiled. “Good night boys, don’t make too much noise” Maryse winked and went inside her room.

“MOM! Seriously?” Alec said blushing. Magnus laughed lightly.

Alec looked at Magnus and grabbed him from the waist “Can’t you stay for today?” Alec asked looking into his eyes.

“My father will be really pissed if he finds out…you want to piss him off?” Magnus asked.

“But it’s your birthday…” Alec sighed.

“Hmm…it is my birthday…” Magnus thought for a while “Okay, I’ll stay”

Alec smiled and quickly kissed him on the lips.

“Alexander…” Magnus said pulling back “your mom and Max are both in their rooms…should we go to your room upstairs?” Magnus asked.

Alec grinned and without a word he lifted Magnus and carried him upstairs without breaking the kiss.

“I f*cking missed you Alexander” Magnus said between the kiss.

“I missed you too” Alec replied.

Their kiss was so intense, there was so much passion. Alec removed his t-shirt and helped Magnus to remove his t-shirt. Once they were on the bed, Magnus pinned Alec’s hands over his head and deeply kissed Alec making him moan with pleasure. Magnus still holding Alec’s hands with one hand, removed his trousers using his other hand and he pulled out Alec’s trousers kissing Alec’s neck and working through to his abs. “Oh god!” Alec panted breathing heavily and pulled Magnus towards him to kiss his lips again. Alec turned Magnus over dominating Magnus. Magnus gave out gasps of pleasure.

“I f*cking love you” Magnus whispered in Alec’s ear and sucked Alec’s earlobe giving him chills.

Alec placed sweet kisses from the neck to the stomach. Magnus felt the warm breath tingle his skin. 

It was one unforgettable birthday for Magnus. He was so thankful for everything Alec did for him and has always done for him.