SOULMATES CHAPTER 50

One week has passed in the blink of an eye and it was the day of Simon’s party. Izzy and Magnus got everything ready, the invitations were sent, the venue was selected, and the decos, all were personally done by Magnus himself. 

Alec and Izzy were ready to pop out two balloons full of pretty flakes when Simon entered. 

Simon was so surprised when he arrived. He couldn’t believe his eyes. He hugged Izzy and gave her a kiss. “Thank you so much babe…but you really didn’t have to do this…” he said kissing her on the cheek. Izzy smiled and kissed him back. “I love you” he said and they joined the crowd. 

Everyone congratulated Simon. Simon was over the moon to see his friends after a long time.

Magnus and Alec were also enjoying the party and the drinks.

“Magnus…” Simon said “Izzy said that you helped her a lot…thank you so much” he said and hugged.

“Congratulations Simon” Magnus said hugging him back. 

Alec also congratulated him “You better look after my sister well” he said patting his shoulder.

Magnus laughed. “Don’t worry Alexander…he’s stronger than you think…right Simon”

“Yeah…yeah…” Simon said laughing.

“Hey baby mama” Izzy hugged Catarina. “The due date is in almost a month right?” she asked.

“Yes…We are so excited!” Catarina said holding Raphael’s hand. 

“Is it a baby girl? Or is it a cute baby boy?” Magnus asked.

“We want it to be a surprise…so we haven’t checked it” Raphael said kissing Catarina on the cheek.

The dance floor opened and everyone went to dance.

“Alexander, can I have the pleasure of dancing with you?” Magnus asked.

“Oh no…no…no…bad idea…I can’t dance Mags…” Alec said going back when Magnus tried to pull him.

“I’ll teach you” Magnus said holding Alec’s hand.

They twirled around the dancing floor. Magnus stared into Alec’s eyes and they were lost in the moment. Alec bent down and kissed Magnus on the neck. Magnus pulled him closer tightening his grip around Alec’s waist.
But as always, their moment was disturbed when Magnus’s phone rang. Both of them blinked and came back to their senses

Magnus looked at his phone and his expression changed “Alexander I need to take this call” he said and walked away from the dance floor.

Alec stepped outside from the dance floor and sat at a table waiting for Magnus to finish the call and return. 

Magnus answered “Yes father” he said. “NO! I told you I don’t want to do that! What? Why?” 

There was a long pause.

“I know…but you said that you’ll take care of it…Why didn’t she want to come back” he asked in a disappointed voice. “Why are you doing this to me? I TOLD YOU! I don’t want to!” he said, now in a more angry voice and kept the phone.

Alec saw Magnus walking towards him and noticed that he was not looking good.

“Mags? Are you okay?” Alec asked concerned noticing the change in his mood.

“Yeah…I’m fine” he said.

“Who was it? Your face completely changed after that call” Alec said touching Magnus’s face.

“My father…” Magnus said without looking at Alec.

“Oh…are you okay?” Alec asked.

“Hmm…yeah…I’ll deal with him later…now we have a party to blend into” he said smiling. 

But Alec knew that this smile was just a fake smile to cover up whatever was going on. But Alec didn’t want to ask anything again so he smiled and joined Magnus on the dance floor once more.