Chapter 47꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Start from the beginning

Hanbin smiled and asked, "Do you enjoy your photo cards?"

"Yes, thank you," you smiled.

"Can I take you out for an early dinner? In buffet restaurants. We'll be able to catch up on Everything. I was missing you. It appears like several of the guys' "friends" is interested in you. They adore you." Hanbin averts his gaze on the drinks menu.

"They are friendly," you inhale deeply. "I'm only waiting for Samiya, the stylist, to arrive on Wednesday. They promised a lot of fun for our Tokyo trip...tell me, Hanbin. Do you know why the three of them are such good friends with the boys?"

"Er...Akira, If I tell you, would you kindly keep it a secret?" Hanbin asked, a little nervously." It's highly classified."

So here we go. You had a feeling Hanbin knew something about the Bells.

"OK, I get it. They are the Bells. Soulmates to Seokjin, Taehyung, and Yoongi. But it's a big one. OK, keep it a secret." He murmurs. You smile and nod.

"Don't be concerned. I already knew. I witnessed it for myself. Yoongi and Taehyung couldn't hide it to save their lives. Their eyes say it all. The soulmates' love looks, hidden smiles, and familiarity. They were emotionally in sync with one other. A love that cannot be denied...a love that everyone craves and...requires."You smirk. Your voice was laden with melancholy.

Hanbin appeared startled. "Oh my goodness! You were well aware."

"Yes," you say, nodding. Nobody will know if you don't tell them," who knows about them?"

"Only top management is authorized. Noonas, the seniors. It's a well held deep secret. They are anonymous to the interns, so they are a part of the staff. YG is aware of Twinkie and Yoongi, and she is recognized among the personnel as Funsize's close friend and the boys' celebrity friend." Hanbin looked relieved that you knew and that they had told you.

"OK, Hanbin, when is our dinner date? So I can notify Ms Cheong that I will not be joining the group tonight...but we will be out for cocktails and a jazz concert with the girls. You grin as you plan a fun night out. You'll attend the late-night show at 10 p.m. The maknae-line accompany us."

"That's cool. I'm too tired; I'm going to bed early. We get up early in the mornings. At the very least, the next performance and interview will take place tomorrow. Then we'll have a few sightseeing days." Hanbin appeared excited.

You agreed on a time to meet him at the restaurant's entrance because no staff member who does not have an access card is permitted to enter the Bangtan Floor

Hanbin clasped your hand in his and led you out. To the elevators, he is overjoyed to have met you. Inside the elevator, you take a big breath and consider how you would bring up the subject of your soulmate status and Hanbin's reaction. You're terrified of losing him as a friend. This was something you couldn't tell anyone. Not even Do-Yun is aware of it. BangPd wants the soul-bonding ritual footage, but you have to wait until Wednesday, and you're not sure if Hobi will do it. You don't have the slightest doubts about that. He is terrified of Everything about it, which you are clueless about.