April 22nd

"Ten, when should I–" Shotaro cut himself off when Sungchan walked into the bedroom, pretending as though he hadn't been speaking. He hoped Ten would understand. "Wow, that's crazy!"

"He walked in, didn't he?" Ten deadpanned over the phone.

"Yeah." Shotaro waved at Sungchan, urging the younger over to the bed. "Well, I'll talk to you later, Ten."

Once Shotaro had ended the call, Sungchan wrapped an arm around his waist, taking a seat next to him on the bed. "What were you and Ten talking about?"

"Oh, he was just telling me a story from work." Shotaro was glad that he planned out this lie beforehand, because he would have never been able to play it off. "Are you free of papers to grade?"

"Yep. All my classes start presentations on Monday, and I grade those in class." Sungchan smiled. "I say we go watch something on the projector."

Shotaor smiled back, nodding to agree. He couldn't help but tack on a small jab at Sungchan. "As long as you don't pull what you did last time."

Sungchan pouted. He was endlessly adorable. "But that's the whole point."

"Too bad," Shotaro countered. "I don't want to miss a second of the movie."

And, while, Sungchan had managed to keep his hands safely in his lap and away from Shotaro, yet the older did end up missing parts of the movie. He was starting to feel tired, and before he knew it, his eyes were closing.

Shotaro fell asleep during a few parts of the movie, usually only spending five minutes asleep before Sungchan noticed and work him back up. It wasn't like the movie wasn't interesting, it was just impossible to Shotaro to stay awake.

Shotaro fell asleep for what was probably the fourth time, but when he woke up, he was in bed. He could see Sungchan at the desk, typing something on his laptop.

"Channie?"

"Oh, Taro." Sungchan turned around. "I figured I would bring you to bed. I wasn't expecting you to be so tired."

"Neither was I," Shotaro lied. He knew exactly why he was, but it wasn't the time for him to tell Sungchan yet.