January 15th

Shotaro liked having the day off on Sundays, and he was already throwing together his wedding planning board. He suddenly felt like he was 24 again, fresh into the workforce and forming every list whatsoever with his fiancé.

Sungchan was... planning. Sort of. He was doing a bit of grading, leaving the wedding planning to Shotaro. It was the latter's forte, after all.

"Sungchan, can't I just make them all my best men?"

"Or you can just have groomsmen and no guests or best men?"

"Jungwoo's also still my best friend, so– oh!" Shotaro scribbled something down on a seperate piece of paper. "What if Lili was the flower girl?"

Sungchan looked back from the desk, eyebrows high on his forehead as he stared at Shotaro. "We're having a flower girl?"

"But just imagine it. As much as I love Lea, I don't think she'll really know what's going on. But Lili could definitely work."

"Maybe." Sungchan looked down for a moment before turning aroung again completely. "Have you even told everyone else that we're having another wedding?"

Shotaro nodded. "Oh, immediately. I haven't–" Sungchan started moving towards Shotaro, but the latter wasn't paying attention to that. "–even thought about venues yet! The first wedding was nice, so I was thinking that we could– mmph!"

Shotaro was cut off when Sungchan captured his lips, letting them move slowly over the younger's. Shotaro hated that how taken aback he was whenever Sungchan kissed him. He felt like he was 19 again, his whole life still ahead of him, and Sungchan unknowingly joining to be a part of it. Call him cheesy, call him stunned, but it was the truth.

When Sungchan pulled away, he left Shotaro with his jaw dropped open. "Don't worry your pretty ass off too much. We'll plan together once I finish grading."

And Shotaro waited patiently with both hands in his lap while Sungchan finished his work.

***

yeah we're getting to the fluffff