February 14th

Valentine's Day on a Tuesday was not for Shotaro's benefit, but he was also still caught up in wedding planning. He even had a little moodboard set up on the wall above the desk that Sungchan was usually seated at, now taking that spot up for himself.

Today was no different. "Shotaro~"

Shotaro hummed to himself while he added a bit to the board.

"Taro~ my love, my light."

Shotaro turned towards the doorway, smiling at Sungchan. "Hi."

Sungchan moved his arms from behind his back, presenting Shotaro with a bouquet of cherry blossoms. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day! Aw," Shotaro cooed, accepting the flowers and pressing a kiss to Sungchan's lips. "I didn't have time–"

"No, Shotaro, don't worry. You doing all the planning is enough." Sungchan smiled, letting Shotaro place the bouquet on the desk before pulling him into a hug. "I didn't even want to interrupt you. You looked like you were focused."

Shotaro frowned. "Still. I feel bad."

Sighing, Sungchan brought his hand to squeeze Shotaro's cheek. "If you feel so bad then... we should just sit down together or something. Maybe even put the projector to use."

"Totally."

Shotaro followed Sungchan down to their basement, where they had their projector set up. It was in no way a large space, but that made it cozier. They put on some random wedding related movie, and Sungchan pulled Shotaro onto his lap for them to be closer and more comfortable.

Around ten minutes into the movie, Sungchan leans down to press a few kisses the back of Shotaro's neck. The latter doesn't give it much thought, just melting into the touch until.

"Sungchan!" Shotaro gasped when the younger pulled him back farther on the couch. Sungchan flipped him over with ease, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Okay, I–" Sungchan cut him off, pulling back for a moment. "We're miss–" "Sungchan–" "Can you–"

"You're too cute." Sungchan pokes Shotaro's cheek. "It should be illegal."

"Speak for yourself," Shotaro mumbled in retaliation, but he's already flustered. Whenever Sungchan complimented him, it was always so sudden. He never knew how to respond.

"Lies." Sungchan pursed his lips, pressing another kiss to Shotaro's cheek. "You're much, much cuter."

Shotaro cracked a small smile. He always wished that he was smoother with his words, but that was something from day one that he had never been too good at. Obviously, Sungchan was much better than him.

"No," he muttered. "If I'm the cute one, then you have to be the perfect one."

***

I WANT WHAT THEY HAVE (shotaro is my valentine)