January 1st

Just as expected, the roles reversed the next day. The only differences were that Shotaro now had been enabled with a sick hangover and they were no longer in a semi-public setting.

"It's New Year's~"

"Sungchan," Shotaro sighed, rubbing at his head. "My god. The more you say that, the less it's going to happen. Why are you so obsessed with New Year's again?"

"It's free kiss day." Sungchan pursed his lips. "Where are my kisses?"

Shotaro sighed, pecking Sungchan's lips for a moment. He thought that would be all of the kissing, but Sungchan made it clear to him that they was nowhere to run.

After about 10 pecs, Shotaro tried to move back. "Sungchan, are you done?"

"No." Shotaro was pulled in yet again. "I have to appreciate how pretty you are."

Now, Sungchan had always been good at flattering Shotaro. But for some reason, hearing the words when the older was drunk felt better than reading then hearing them normally. Maybe because the words were something that Sungchan thought of on the daily. Really, Shotaro always feel victim to any and all of Sungchan's compliments, but that was just the surface of everthing that he had yet to be complimented on.

"So pretty," Sungchan muttered, eyes closed, rubbing Shotaro's hand on his cheek. "So pretty. Kind. I can't believe I have someone like you."

He kissed Shotaro again, this time not just leavingit as a peck but as a full kiss. "Can't believe we're getting married," he slurred. "I'm getting married to you."

"Again."

"Again?!" Sungchan looked down at his ring, eyes darting down to look at the identical one on Shotaro's finger. "We're married?!"

"Five years and counting." Shotaro probably could've been sipping on some soup to help his headache or finishing some household tasks, but having Sungchan wrapped around him while he went one about how much he was in love with him. Shotaro would totally love to do the same someday, but he had no idea how to.

Maybe he could plan something for the wedding...