Bts and bp think that you again bunk because in past you was too shy to perform in front of everyone, that doesn't mean that you don't know how to dance, that's why mean girls sometimes secretly make fun of you when you was alone, and you didn't say anything to them, as you was very kind and even don't inform to them as you know the consequences.

But when you come, again all get shocked.

D/T:- Oo I see new student, well I am Mr. Daine, your dance teacher, and now you introduce yourself.

Moon:- Well I think you are new, well it's nice, myself Lee Mun-hwa but call me Moon.

Now Dance teacher mind get it who she is.

D/T:- Sorry miss Lee I don't see your face.

Moon:- I don't mind it sir, and stop calling me miss Lee, just call me Moon, I like to hear that.

D/T:- Okay, mi--- I mean Moon, would you mind to show your some moves.

Before bts and bp said something.

Moon:- Sure, why not.

Boy65:- Wow I never see her dance before.

Girl87:- I don't think she can dance.

Boy45:- You forgot how she solve the question, even miss Choi doubt her but she prove all of us wrong, so I am sure she will nailed it.

Moon:- Sir would you mind if I dance with someone.

D/T:- No.

Moon:- Min oppa I mean Taemin oppa please come and dance with me.

Taemin come to you and you two discuss to dance on which song, after selecting the song you two take your position and start dancing.

After your dance finished all started shouting your name, bp are very proud of you, bts are also proud of you as you dance very well but their protective mode is also on as you are dancing with boy whenever touching part they will throw dagger on him and they are thinking that he is your boyfriend that's why you are with him because if not then you will sit with bp as they know you will not sit with them, and they are thinking if he is good for you or not if he is behind you because of money and bala bala if your parents know or not and most importantly how to break up you two as in their eyes, moon is too small to have boyfriend buf except three of them, because these three are very very jealous and they are seeing the poor boy with prey eyes they are ready to kill them and they are killing in their mind that boy, and the three are very angry like they can burst in any moment and they are covering their self as they don't want to show this feeling to any one they are hiding their feeling from each other. (Some spoiler:- The three have their own reason why they feel like this. The three maybe or maybe not obsessed with Moon with different reasons and with different scenario, but two of them is more than your imagination, but they hide their feelings and never showed to anyone included Moon too)

D/T:- O my god it's a best performance.

Boy67:- Moon you are so hot.

Girl 90:- Moon please become my friend and teach me too.

Boy23:- I wish I was on the place of taemin.

Bts,bp, Taemin:- Shut up all of you.

And all students went silent.

D/T:- Lets continue the class.

Other students came and dance, bts and bp are not in mood to dance and after seeing them shouting D/T also don't ask them to dance as his life and job is more precious.

While Moon is enjoying the others students dance and sometimes give wink to the boys to make them flatter, well she was sitting with Taemin, bts and bp are just processing all things what happened today.

Bell ring and now it's time for lunch:-

Your cafeteria.

You with Taemin went to cafeteria and before entering you are engulf in bone crashing hug.

Well now everyone's attention is on you including bts and bp.

Taemin:- Babe leave my baby see you are chocking her.

???:- Sorry my cupcake, I was just too excited to see you after long time, I missed you so much.

Moon:- I missed you too unnie.

Taemin:- What about me babe?

???:- Aww but we are living together babe.

Taemin:- I am offended.

Then she peck her lips.

Moon:- Get a room you two, we are at the university and infact everyone are seeing you two oppa and unnie.

But now after seeing this bts and bp take a relax breathe as they get to know that Taemin is not their princess's boyfriend.

Moon:- Okay so if you two have done your shits, then let's go and eat something as I am hungryyyyyy and I want food.

Taemin:- Okay okay let's go.

???:- Baby your habit of cursing is not getting well, don't forget you are in Korea now and if your mom and dad know than what we will do.

Moon:- Iu unnie , I can't control myself, and in last they get to know, so we will see in future, well I will be saved, but my momma will not spare dad suk and dad sung, they have to save their asses.

Bts and Bp clear their throat to gain their attention.

Bts &Bp:- Princess we have to talk with you.

Bp:- We have to talk with her, first and you all get lost from here.

Bts:- What if we say the same.

Moon:- Umm you guys carry on and decide who will talk first, for that time I am going to eat with my oppa and unnie.

But before she leave two person hold her each hand and stop her from leaving.

Who are these two person?
Find in next chapter.

Today's chapter ended here.......

See you soon in next chapter......

Till than take care.......

Byee.....