XXV. INCOMING BOOKS

So these are a series of titles along with potential premises expected to come out in the future. Some of the titles could be temporary meaning they may undergo changes.

Detective/Sci-fi

• BIOMETRICS II (TBA)

Year 2039. One of BIOMETRICS Organization's best agents, Agent SPEAR (a.k.a. Alan Kingfisher), was last seen on a risky mission in Mongolia. The crime scene showed a spilled coffee laced with a strange substance — later identified as "Vial D."
Vial D(elta) is said to cause permanent amnesia, strip anyone of free will and turn them into heaven's know what.
Meanwhile, his childhood friend Mina (a.k.a. Agent STARLING) is determined to find him but her brothers aren't just gonna let her go alone.

• BIOMETRICS III (TBA)

Year 2045. Our four young agents — Janus (Agent JAY), Kristian (Agent HOTARU), Peter (Agent FROST), Mina (Agent STARLING) — are trying to adjust to their completely normal lives.
They are weirded out by the fact that Agent Torres had decided to lay them off without hesitation. Even their father, Mr. Lee, felt the same way.
Once they thought espionage was over for them, they received some terrible news about what's really happening with BIOMETRICS from Agent REFUR.

• The Case of The Shapeshifter (TBA)

Year 2017. A couple of years following The Samurai murders in Japan, Lucy Takahashi finally gets to live a happy, normal life with her biological father and his new family in Michigan (U.S.A.).
    Meanwhile, the haunting rumors surrounding The Shapeshifter rattled the region as many people had gone missing. Also, Ms. Fujioka (one of her old friends from the Vial Intelligence Agency) happens to be one of them during her holiday in the country.

Could it be a Russian spy?
The infamous Wendigo in full-flesh?
An alien?

Now it's up to Lucy and the rest of V.I.A. to find out. This is a follow-up to "The Case of The Samurai" as I felt some of my readers didn't like its open-ended conclusion.

• The Case of The Red Bubble (TBA)

Year 2030. The Philippine archipelago has been hailed as "The World's Next Expat Country." Despite it now being consisted of various dome islands linked by glass bridges, many people from across the globe were somehow drawn to live there.
One of those immigrants are the Sidaris family from Greece. Fourteen-year-old Milo and his parents have moved in to the Philippines in hopes of finding better opportunities. He learned that most of the country's original islands have been submerged by a massive storm two years ago.
     While everyone is free to visit the other islands, it's actually forbidden by the authorities to visit the huge red dome island in the middle of the sea.

What do you think is lurking within the red dome island?

A secret weapon?
A deep-sea creature?

Or something else that is beyond measure?

This has been an old concept that I've been writing during my late teens. The difference is this one had a sci-fi touch to it. I never published it elsewhere and instead had it stored on my old Samsung Galaxy Note tablet.

• The Cobweb Archives (TBA)

This book is intended to explore themes related to gauchos (the South American versions of cowboys who lived around Uruguay and Argentina until the 19th century) and conspiracy theories.
    The only small idea I have at the moment is it should be centered around a mysterious poncho-clad stranger said to spell trouble around South America. He sits quietly in the shadows like a spider, waiting to strike anyone with paralyzing bolas (a weapon with two stones tied at each end of a lead rope and is used to capture animals by the ankles). He is known to play dirty tricks by mimicking voices/sounds.
    A number of survivors in the 1970's chose to share their encounters with this man under respective aliases.

Others

- Café Bits: One-shot Stories (TBA)

It's a series of shorts told by young adults dealing with college hijinks, drama, mundane activities and interpersonal relationships. #WattyShorts

•••

A lot of my books take place in different countries. I am happy to learn and include other backgrounds so kindly give me a heads up in the comments.

Now here are some stuff to avoid:

- Bullying, sending threats or harrassment
- Talking bull (nonsense)
- Stereotypes
- Spam bots and online trolls
- Misinformation
- Political biases
- Throwing insults at the author or anyone else you disagreed with

You may also provide a few key facts about a certain culture or identity — how they live their everyday lives, their distinct personality traits, beliefs, cuisines, expressions/language, etc.