Neil: come in.

The nurse comes.

Nurse: doctor, patient 34 has a panic attack he is out of control.

Neil: let's go. Avni, I am coming.

Avni nods. Neil goes.

Avni was waiting for Neil and was tired by sitting for 2 to 3 hours.

Avni: when I am this much tired then what would be the condition of Neil. His job is too tough and stressful.

The door is knocked and a man comes with a tray of the coffee cup and a note. The man keeps that on the table.

Man: Doctor Neil ordered it for you and gave this chit.

Avni smiles and nods.

Avni: thank you.

The man went from there. Avni opened the chit.

Avni reads I know you did not have anything. You must be tired. Have it, you will feel better.

Avni smiles. She picks the coffee and sips it.

Later, Neil entered the cabin and Avni is not there. He looks around but no one was there. He saw something is written on the notepad. Neil sits and picks that.

Neil Read, Sorry, I am going without informing you. I got a call from the office so I have to go and thanks for the coffee. Please have something and don't worry everything will be fine.

Neil smiles. Neil picks the phone to order something to eat.

The next day, Avni and Neil come into the ward to meet Pari. She was closing her eyes. Neil understands that she is acting.

Neil: no one is giving you medicine and injection so stop acting and open your eyes.

Avni was surprised. She looks at Pari.

Neil: see who came to meet you?

Pari opens her one eye. Avneil smile to see her. Pari opens her eyes.

Pari: who is she?

Avni smiles.

Neil: she is my wife, Avni. She came to meet you especially.

Avni: Hi Pari.

Pari: wife, means my Bhabhi.

Avni was surprised. Neil looks at her. He smiles and looks at Pari.

Neil: yes.

Pari: She is so pretty. I will call her angel.

Avni goes near her. Avni pulls her cheeks softly.

Avni: you are so cute.

Pari: thank you.

Avneil smiles.

Neil: now you take a rest. We are going.

Pari makes a face.

Avni: I will come back soon to meet you again.

Pari: promise?

Avni: promise.

Pari: no one comes to meet me. Everyone promised but no one come.

Avni and Neil feel bad. Avni had tears in her eyes. She kissed her forehead.

Avni: but I will surely come back and will get many toys for you.

Avni looks around.

Avni: where is the gift?

Avni looks around.

Avni: I guessed, I left that in Neil's cabin. I bought fruits for you and next time, I will buy toys and chocolate but promise me, you will have medicine on time and listen to everyone.

Pari: promise.

Avni and Neil smile.

Avni: bye.

Pari: bye.

Avni kissed her hand and goes.

Avni and Neil come out.

Neil: Pari is really happy to meet you. You inspired her.

Avni said while smiling: she is really cute.

Neil smiles.

Avni: now, I should leave. I have a meeting.

Neil: ok.

Avni goes.

Two days passed like this and again Avni got busy with her work because of the new project even she came home late these two days. Avni was working on the laptop and heard the knock on the door. Avni permits the person to come inside by looking at the laptop. It was Neil he was missing her so he came to meet her. Neil saw she is busy he smiles and comes to the table. Neil clears the throat.

Avni: keep the file here. I will check it.

Neil chuckled silently.

Neil: ok ma'am as you wish. Can I go now?

Avni: yes.

Neil smiles with a frown. Neil smiles silently and his eyes were closed. Avni recognised the voice and looks up. She saw Neil and gets surprised.

Avni: Neil, you?

Neil: yes madam. Can I go?

Avni smiles.

Avni: sorry I was busy with work.

Neil: it's ok.

Avni: please sit.

Neil sits.

Neil: today, I was free so thought to give you a surprise but seems like you are really busy.

Avni: yes, I told you about Jaipur so I am researching their traditions and rituals so that I can do the arrangements accordingly.

Neil nods by pressing his lips.

Avni: and I am quite impressed with their traditions. I am liking it.

Neil smiles. Avni's phone rings she saw the caller I'd. Neil saw the number. Avni cuts it.

Neil: why did you cut it?

Avni: nothing, it is a wrong number. Calling since morning.

Neil felt Avni is hiding something.

Avni: ok, leave it and let's go. Here is a restaurant I like their food let's go and have lunch.

Neil: why? There is no canteen in your office?

Avni: it is here but I don't want to get embarrassed like that day plus I need a change badly so let's go.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok.

Avni picks the receiver of the phone.

Avni: I am going out and will come in one and a half hours. Ok.

Avni cuts the call.

Avni: let's go.

Neil: ok.

They get up. Avni gets her bag and they go.

Avneil were enjoying the lunch while talking but the call was disturbing them again and again. The phone rings and again. Avni looks at Neil and cuts it but it rings again.

Neil: give it to me I see him.

Avni hesitates.

Avni: ab aa, leave it why you are spoiling your mood because of these useless people.

Neil frowns and Avni cuts the call and switched off her phone she keeps it in her back.

Avni: now no one will disturb us. You continue.

Avni looks at her plate and stirs the spoon she eats the bit and Neil was looking at her. Avni looks at him and avoids eye contact. Neil thinks.