Elena approached Faith and said, "Faith it's gonna be alright. Bonnie called me and said that she will be coming to visit you today. Trust me she is the best teacher you could ever have."

"I second that. My Bon bon is the best so is my little fay."

He said while placing both of his hands on Faith's shoulder from behind and directing her towards the dining table.

He took Stefanie from her and made her sit.

Elena served Faith's plate with pan cakes and filled her glass with orange juice.She took a bite and looked at Damon stunned by its delicious taste.

She took a bite and looked at Damon stunned by its delicious taste

Damon looked at her with a proud smirk and said, "I know."

Faith laughed at his brother's childish ego before asking the others to join her to have breakfast.

Faith saw Stefanie playing with her kitchen set toys and smiled at the cute sight.

She noticed a trash bag kept at the corner of the kitchen.

She turned towards the couple who has seated across her.

"Iam sorry for the mess I have done to your house"Faith apologized with guilt spreading in her eyes.

"stop apologizing for what that you couldn't had control over, Faith." Elena replied her with a patronizing tone.

"And you are my sister. That means it's your house too." Elena offered a loving smile to Faith to which she reciprocated the same.

Damon watched the conversation between Elena and Faith and smiled at the way his wife treating his sister as her own.

Stefanie approached them with a coffee cup of her kitchen toy set and gave Faith to drink the coffee she has made.

She took Stefanie in her arms and played with her by pretending to drink from the cup.

Faith made an amazed face at stefanie and said, "Mmm..This is soo tasty love."

Stefanie blushed at what her aunt said and gave her a sheepish smile.

Faith laughed at her reaction and placed a long kiss on her forehead.

With that stefanie returned to continue her play and they resumed eating.

Suddenly the door bell rang and Damon asked the person to come in.

Bonnie opened the door and entered the house smiling."Good morning everyone!"

she said and made the way inside the house.

She saw Stefanie playing and gave her a chocolate and a kiss before approaching the table.

Faith grinned at Bonnie and said,

"Good morning Bonnie. Care to join us?"

"Damon's pancake? Nah Iam good." she replied sarcastically.