"I didn't even do nothing." She laughed, kissing the side of his face.

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled, his eyes closed, and she laughed again. She used the wipes to clean him off, then put his dick back in his boxers, seeing his print as she zipped his jeans back up.

"I can't walk right now. You gotta go in there by yourself." He rasped, and she chuckled, leaning over to kiss his lips.

"Awww my baby tired." She held his face, and he lazily smiled, making her laugh.

She undid her seatbelt, swishing water in her mouth before spitting it out on the ground, popping a piece of gum in her mouth.

She grabbed her purse, and he waved, making her laugh as she closed the car door.

She moved her hair from her shoulder as she walked inside the senior's facility, a smile gracing her face seeing her granny in the waiting area.

She snuck up behind her, covering her eyes with her hands.

"Now who the gotdamn got they gotdamn hands on my gotdamn face." Alana clicked her gums, and Nyiah laughed, removing her hands from her face.

"Oh Nyny girl don't play. Almost knocked your ass out." Alana held her cane up, and Nyiah laughed.

"Come on old lady. You ready?" Nyiah pushed her wheelchair to the reception desk, signing her out.

"Ready to get away from they stankin' asses." Alana shook her head as Nyiah wheeled her to the truck where Dave was standing.

"Wassup Ms.Alana?" Dave smiled, helping her out of the chair.

"Oh little boy don't wassup Ms.Alana me. Ain't seen yo ass since you was bout dis' big." Alana pinched her fingers together, making them laugh.

"My fault. Ima be around a lot more now." He chuckled, and Nyiah smiled as he sat Alana in the backseat.

"Ouuuu this nice." Alana nodded in approval of the truck as Dave put her wheelchair in his trunk.

"Granny stop touching stuff girl." Nyiah laughed as she pressed the buttons in the backseat as Dave pulled off.

"Don't play with Ms.Alana." Dave mushed her head, and she smacked her lips.

"Boy call me granny. Got me sounding like some superhero hoe." Alana mumbled, and both of them laughed.

"And where is y'all taking me again?" Alana asked, playing candy crush on her phone.

"Trust me, you'll love it." Nyiah smirked, and Dave shook his head at her.

20 minutes later.

"Oh HELL naw!" Alana yelled, seeing Faye stepping in the car, and Dave bust out laughing as Faye dramatically gasped.

"Hell no David Omari move." Faye tried getting out of the car, and Nyiah laughed as he pushed her inside, closing the door.

"Nyiah you nappy headed lying ass little girl!" Alana popped the side of her neck, making her wince as she laughed.

"Y'all is too old to still be beefing. Y'all need to get it together." Nyiah laughed, reaching back to hug Faye, who mushed her head.

"Like hell. That's her old hag ass." Alana folded her arms.

"Alana you older than me. The hell." Faye jerked her head back, and Dave shook his head at the two of them.

Alana and Faye bickered the whole way until they got to the restaurant, Chili's.

"Okayyyy that's enough." Nyiah groaned in annoyance, trying to read over the menu.

"Who she talking to?" Faye frowned.

"Yeah Zikani who is you speaking to?" Alana rolled her neck at her, and Nyiah facepalmed her self, making Dave laugh.

"Why y'all even beefing?" Dave chuckled.

"This old woman stole 3 of my chips in bingo 17 years ago. I was this damn close to winning." Faye pinched her fingers together.

"Hoe I ain't steal them got damn chips! I told you that! I say it was that Carla hoe. She was a cheating lil bastard I tell ya." Alana shook her head.

"Soooo, y'all beefing over a game from almost 20 years ago?" Dave frowned.

"Ain't that what I said?" Faye mugged him, and he held his hands up in surrender.

"Y'all do know that y'all are 82 and 79? Y'all is too old. Give it up." Nyiah laughed, both of them smacking their lips.

"I ain't giving a got damn thing up." Alana shrugged.

"Shut yo old ass up." Faye bucked at her, and both Nyiah and Dave shook their heads.

Should I give other characters a POV besides Dave and Nyny?