"You think she did good?" He asked, and she shrugged again.

"I think I'm a good person. And she didn't really just raise me, I raised myself. But she did like, teach me about my period and sex and shit, she went and worked so that we could have food before my dad started sending me money. She wasn't home a lot, too busy with boys and her friends, which I didn't mind. She's older than me, she had a life you know? But sometimes I did miss her. I hated being by myself, which was damn near all the time." She told him, chuckling.

"When did Mani come into the picture?" He questioned.

"Ummm, I was 8 I think, and he was like 10. Something around that. He used to stay across the street from my granny house. And we would play outside on the weekends when I went over there. He was nice company, he never made me feel alone. He foreal treated me like I was his little sister. And then when I was 16 my crush on him started. I never said nothing though. And it never really went away til I met you. Ain't nobody made me as happy as you do." She shrugged, and he smiled, kissing the back of her hand.

"Don't leave me Omari." She mumbled as he parked the car, and he looked over at her.

"I don't want you to leave me. I don't wanna be by myself again." She said, and he turned her head to face him.

"I'm never going nowhere. Bad terms or not, I got you for life. I told you that. I love you. You never gone be alone again, I promise to god." He softly kissed her lips, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, letting him pull her in his lap.

The kiss deepened, her tongue sliding against his as his hands roamed her body, making her moan into the kiss.

"Don't leave me baby." She lowly moaned as he harshly brought his hand down on her ass.

"I ain't going nowhere." He gripped her neck, sucking her tongue, and she smiled, sucking his bottom lip, before pulling away.

"Got my dick hard as fuck mama." He softly grunted once she raised up, and she bit her lip, seeing his print through his jeans.

She got back in her seat, unzipping his jeans and pulling his dick out, making him smirk, before groaning as she took him in her mouth.

Nyiah bobbed her head at a steady pace, using one of her hands to hold the bottom of his shaft, her thumb rubbing against his balls, making him moan.

She swirled her tongue in a circle under his tip, before sucking it, and he let out a loud groan, his dick throbbing in her mouth as his but quickly approached.

She released his dick from her mouth, her hand gripping his dick as she stroked him, moving her hand in a 180°, holding eye contact with him.

"You gone cum for me baby?" She asked softly, rubbing her thumb under his tip before gripping it, and his hips bucked as he moaned, his nut releasing in her hand.

"Awn fuckkkkk. Zikani-." He moaned her name, and she bit her lip, a smile on her face as she continued stroking his dick.

"Give it to me baby." She moved her hand faster, kissing near his ear as his head hung, his body consumed in arousal.

"Baby fuckkkkk. Oh my fucking god." He grunted, his toes curling in his sneakers as his dick throbbed, an orgasm ripping through his body.

"Shit, shit, shit." He groaned, moving her hand off of him and grabbing his dick that stood at attention, making her laugh as she grabbed baby wipes out the glove compartment.

"That's a new record. You had an orgasm and it only took two minutes." She smirked, and he groaned in response, making her laugh.

"Man fuck." He grunted, nutting again, his cum oozing out of him, and she smirked.