"Aight let me fuck yo face real quick then." He said, and she laughed.

"No. You can't do that while I got this hairstyle, you gone mess it up." She told him.

"Wow. You really hate me. That's cool, I'm not tripping." He stood up off the bed, and she laughed at the mug on his face.

"Aw. Poor you." She chuckled, walking to her bathroom. She took a picture of herself, smiling at the outcome.

"I got an ass so big like the sun." She held her ass in the mirror as Dave leaned against the door, watching her.

"Hope you got a mile for a dick I'm tryna run." She smirked, gripping his dick in her hand, and he grunted, stepping back.

"Stop playing Nyny damn." He chuckled, holding his hard dick as she laughed.

"Your dick is big as fuck. I can't believe I be taking that. Who do you think you are?" She said as she putting on her black Balenciaga sneakers.

"You don't be taking it. That's your problem." He slapped her ass, and she laughed.

"Like hell I don't. You don't be taking my pussy. You be like 'Zikani'." She mocked his moans, and his jaw dropped, making her bust out laughing.

"Nyiah I know you not tryna get on me. You be like 'I'm cumming daddy'." He mocked her back, and she dramatically gasped, making him laugh.

"See that's why I'm not calling you that no more. Finna start calling you master." She said, and he laughed, shrugging.

"I meannnn, if you're into that we can definitely get into that." He smirked, and her jaw dropped, making him laugh again.

"Not you want me to be your slave. Is it because I'm black?" She tilted her head to the side, and he smacked his lips.

"Shut the fuck up." He mushed her head, and she laughed, grabbing his hand as they walked out of her house.

He helped her in his truck, and she smiled as he pulled her seatbelt on.

"Thank you daddy." She mumbled, a smirk on her face, and he smirked as well, making her laugh.

"That shit sound so good coming from you I just wanna fuck your brains out." He told her as he pulled out of her driveway.

"You don't think it's too sexualized? Kairi calls you that." She tilted her head to the side, and he frowned.

"It's not the same." He glanced over at her, and she laughed.

"Yes it is." She shrugged.

"No it's not. You say it a different way, and you mean it a different way." He told her, and she laughed again.

"It's still the same word Omari." She chuckled, rubbing his hand that was between her legs.

"Now ion wanna be called that. We gone have to find something else." He mumbled, and she busted out laughing, making him smile.

"Omari gone." She swatted his hand away once he touched her pussy, and he laughed.

"Girl move. I can touch you." He placed his hand back where it was, and she rolled her eyes as it rested on her slit.

"How is this even comfortable while you're driving?" She looked over at him, and he smiled.

"It's not." He said, and she laughed. He glanced over at her, the smile on her face making his heart flutter.

"I love you Zikani." He told her, and she blushed, making him laugh.

"I love you too baby. Why you say it randomly like that?" She asked as he parked in front of the house she used to share with Alana and Tianna.

"I don't know. I'm in love with your dumbass." He slouched in his seat, and she laughed, leaning over to kiss his nose, making a smile etch across his face.

"I love you long time. Say you love me long time more." She mumbled, and he chuckled.

"I love you long time more." He said, and she smiled big, making him laugh.

"Get yo jolly ass out my face." He mushed her head, and she kissed all over his face, watching his smile grow.

There was a knock on Nyiah's window, and she pulled back, letting the window down as Dave unlocked his phone.

"Hey sista girl, hey East." Tianna smiled at Nyiah, giving a small wave to Dave. He glanced at her before looking back down at his phone, making her frown.

"Hey boo. Who is that?" Nyiah pointed to the car in the driveway, seeing a man emerge from the car, and Dave sat up in the seat, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh that's my boyfriend. Duke. He's cute huh?" Tianna smirked, and both Dave and Nyiah tilted their heads to the side.

"Anyways. Hm." Nyiah grabbed a stack of money out of the glove compartment, holding it out to her.

"No more Tianna. You need to start modeling or something." Nyiah said once she grabbed the money.

"I just got a gig, actually. Thank you though. I promise I'll pay you back." Tianna kissed her forehead, and she smiled.

"You know you don't have to. We sisters. I got you always. Now bye girl." Nyiah mushed her head, and she laughed, waving as she walked over to Duke.

"I do not like that girl." Dave shifted gears, glancing at Duke as he pulled off.

"Why you mugging her boyfriend? You don't even know him Dave." She laughed, sitting back in her seat.

"Ion like him neither." He shrugged, and she shook her head at him as he placed his hand between her legs.

"Is Zachariah your only sibling?" Nyiah asked, looking out the window.

"Yes." He told her, and she nodded.

"Why didn't you come to church with them?" She looked over at him as he drove with his hand at the bottom of the wheel.

"I don't practice the same religion baby." He said, glancing over at her.

"How long have you been Muslim?" She asked.

"Since I was 17. 10 years. I actually found out about it at school. Some people had came to talk to us, and at first I was ignoring them cause them type of people that come to the school always boring. But then they started explaining their religion, and their practices, I just found it beautiful. I don't do a lot of the practices, most of them I do." He told her, and she nodded.

"Will you teach me some of it?" She rubbed his hand, and he smiled.

"Yeah baby."

Lmaooooo pls don't get grossed out with me in the next chapter plsssss 😩🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼