Roman turned on his sirens and took off just before the lights turned green, giving him a slight head start.

When the lights actually turned green, everyone else went after him.

Brian was catching up to him the quickest but was pissed he went before the light turned green. "Typical, Roman."

"Imma get this money. I'm hungry." Roman hyped himself up in the car.

As the road started to get clustered sight cars Brian and Roman had to move into the lanes with Dom and Han.

Roman was still ahead but Brian was right up his arse. But when a gap opened up between the two cars, Dom switched gears and sped in between the two of them, taking the lead.

"Don't make it too easy for me, boys."

Han took the same route as Dom, making Roman go from first to last.

"No!"

"Not this time, Dom." Brian said as he sped up to be beside Dom.

"You got to want it, Brian."

Han swerved in front of Roman and next to Dom. They were all in line with each other nearing the finishing line. Han was to the left, then Dom, Brian and Roman.

Just as they got to the finish line Dom was in the lead but he pulled back on the line, letting Brian win the million dollars.

"Yeah. Owned you. Owned you!" Brian celebrated in his car.

They continued their drive back to the factory, undisturbed by anyone, with an upset Roman that he didn't win even when he cheated.

——————————

James was sat with Nadia and Gisele talking about nothing. He wanted to talk to her about the trip back to Ohio but he knew now wasn't the best time. He also wanted to talk about the baby but he couldn't as no one else knows, apart from Brian and Dom.

So instead he listened in on their conversation while figuring back up plans for everything that could go wrong and a way around them.

Everyone's attention went to the doorway as four police cars drove in with each of the guys in the drivers seat.

"So those are the invisible cars." James says to Nadia.

"Yeah, the best way in is to blend. We were taught that."

"I remember, sort of."

Brian got out of the car happy about winning the race. Not only did he get a million dollars but he beat Dom.

"Good race, O'Conner." Dom tells him as he passes.

"Thanks, Dom." Brian says, a bright smile on his lips.

Roman and Han walk up to Brian ready to rain on his parade.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for that shit?" He asks Roman, doing an overexcited bro hug.

"I told you he didn't see it." Han said to Roman.

"Your man right there, he let off the throttle at the line. You didn't do nothing. He let you win." Roman tells Brian before walking off, Han following.

"Bullshit." Brian says trying to convince himself they are lying but his face slowly drops the more he thinks about it.

Nadia watched the whole exchange and saw his face slowly drop. She walked over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sure you won by yourself. They're just mad they didn't win." She tells him, trying to convince him he was right so he would be happy about winning.