Avni was eating the bit she nods and said yes after eating that.

Neil: you did not tell me.

Avni was about to say but they heard the announcement.

Person: Dr Neil Khanna, wherever you are please come to the ICU it's an emergency.

Neil: excuse me.

Neil gets up and goes fastly. Avni was looking at him. Avni felt that Neil needs her and she must be here she sensed Neil's tension.

Neil was checking Pari who was breathing heavily.

Neil: injection.

Neil gives her an injection and she calms. Neil took a breath of relief.

Doctor: I think, we should not waste more time and do the surgery as soon as possible.

Neil looks at Pari. Neil comes out of the ICU and was lost. He did not see Avni who was sitting outside the ICU. Neil goes to his cabin and sits. Avni comes to the cabin and saw his condition. Avni's eyes filled with tears she can feel his pain. Avni comes to him and keeps the hand on his shoulder. Neil looks up and his eyes are filled with tears. Neil hugged her waist and cries. Avni was shocked but she cups his face with one hand and rubs his back. Neil kissed her hand. Avni makes him away and cups his face and wipes his tears. To see him, her eyes were teary. Avni leans to him.

Avni: be strong, Neil.

Neil squeezes his nose.

Neil: Avni, she is just six years old how can I do the surgery. I can't.

Avni was shocked to hear that and felt bad for Pari.

Avni: you can, Neil and think about her family if you...

Neil: she is an orphan.

Avni was shocked. Neil nods. Avni thinks and realized that no one was outside the ICU she loses the grip on Neil's face.

Avni: then who is taking care of her?

Neil: she lived in an orphanage and here is under treatment for almost one year.

Avni: and her treatment expenses?

Neil remains silent and Avni understands that her treatment is free. The respect for Neil increased in her eyes. Avni cups his face again.

Avni: listen, Neil, you can do it and you have to do it. I am with you. I trust you and I know you can do it and you will do it. Hmm.

Neil was looking at her.

Neil: I can't.

Avni cups his face harshly.

Avni: you can.

Neil looks at Avni and saw the belief in him in her eyes.

Avni: you can.

Neil nods. They heard the knock on the door and Avni moves away. Neil squeezed his nose and pulls the car to the table and picks the file.

Neil: come in.

The ward boy comes.

WB: Sir, here is Pari's report.

Neil: ok. You go.

He nods and goes.

Avni: ok, I should go now and don't worry everything will be fine.

Neil gets up and Avni turns to go.

Neil: ab, Avni.

Avni turns to him.

Neil: thank you.

Avni smiles.

Avni: Do you want the entry in the room or not?

First, Neil did not understand but soon he understands what she meant. Neil smiles.

Avni: Bye.

Neil: I...

Avni interrupts.

Avni: it's ok. I will go, don't worry.

Neil nods and Avni goes. Neil signs.

In the time of the night, Neil comes home. As he entered the room, he stopped to see Avni who was sleeping in a sitting position on the bed.

Neil: tch, she must be waiting for me.

Neil gets angry at himself and his anger increased when he saw the tray of food near her.

Neil: means she did not eat anything. What Niel, how can you do this? She must be worried for you she saw your condition in the hospital and you... Because of Pari's case, you totally ignored her. How can you do this? You forgot to inform her about your coming late.

Neil looks at Avni and goes to her. Neil sits at the edge of the bed and takes the hair behind her ear and cupped her face with one hand and caresses that. Neil kissed her forehead and Avni wakes up she looks at Neil who was looking at her with so much love and affection.

Avni: Neil.

Neil nods.

Neil: wake up. Have dinner then sleep.

Avni: you ok?

Neil nods and said yes.

Neil: we will talk later. First, have something.

Avni nods.

Avni comes after washing her face and Neil also entered the room she saw he had changed his clothes. She understood that he must go to the guest room. They smile to see each other.

Avneil were having dinner.

Neil: I am sorry, Avni. I...

Avni keeps the finger on her lips.

Avni: Ssshhh. No talks while eating. Bad manners.

Neil smiles. They finished the food.

Avni: Neil, how is Pari?

Neil: she opened her eyes.

Avni gets relief. Neil holds her hand.

Neil: thank you so much, Avni.

Avni was about to say.

Neil: no, Avni, today let me say.

Avni makes a face.

Neil: thank you, thank you for becoming my strength if you were not there then don't know what I would do. Thank you.

Avni smiles.

Avni: I did not do anything, Neil. You are strong, Neil and you can face any situation with bravery.

Neil smiles.

Neil: still, your support gave me courage.

Avni smiles.

Neil wanted to ask her to come tomorrow for his support but he knew she is busy with her work so he dropped the idea.

Neil: ok now let's sleep, tomorrow is Pari's surgery I have to wake up early.

Avni looks at him she nods.

Avni and Neil lays on the bed and looks at each other.

Avni: everything will be fine, hmm.

Neil smiles. Soon, Avni's eyes got heavy and she slept by looking at Neil. Neil was looking at her.