🔞 Chapter 58: Come Back

Taehyung's POV

A slight ache in my back wakes me up when I feel Jungkook's arm tighten around my waist. As I roll over to look at him, I am met by his beautiful onyx eyes. Ever since high school, Kookie's eyes have been the most stunning and enchanting jewels in the world to me. I swear that his eyes should be the eighth wonder of the world.

"Did I wake you, Love?" Kookie asks me when I face him.

"No, I was already waking up." I smile and kiss his nose.

"How do you feel? Are you ok?" He asks while gently rubbing my back.

"I'm ok. I'm just a little sore. You were really gentle." I blush as I remember last night.

"I'm glad." Kookie smiles and continues to rub my back.

"But, how in the world did you know what to do last night?" I ask because I really didn't know what to do.

"I uh watched ...  you know ... and uh ... I asked Yoongi hyung ..." Jungkook quietly stutters while turning red.

"Ohhhhh I should have asked Jimin hyung then!!! I didn't even think about watching porn either." 

"I don't think Jimin could have given you advice for our uh level. We're kinda level one and he's like level 100." Jungkook points out.

"Oh yeah. You're right." Jimin would have told me stuff that would have made me nervous for last night.

"Do you want to take a bath?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah, I feel a little sticky." I mumble a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I should have cleaned you off last night." Jungkook apologizes and picks me up.

"It's ok. It was both our first time. Plus, we got distracted." I answer while playing with the earrings he's wearing that I had bought him for his 20th birthday.

"True." 

"When did you put these on?" I ask because I don't remember him putting them on last night.

"When I woke up. They were on my nightstand, so I put them on to make sure that I don't forget to." Jungkook explains and sets me on the bathroom sink counter.

"I hope they're your style. I remembered that you wore this type in high school."

"They are perfect. I love them." Jungkook smiles and stands in between my legs.

My body heats up at our close proximity and his touch as he caresses my waist. My breath hitches when his hand moves to my lower stomach and he begins to slowly lower his hand. I look into his eyes to see love and arousal mixing together. The moment he touches my member, my body jolts and becomes jelly. 

🔞

His other hand travels down my back and pulls my hips towards him. My breath hitches as his lips crash with mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him to me to deepen the kiss. He picks me up and carries me to the bathtub without breaking the kiss.

I straddle him when we are in the tub and continue to kiss him. As our kiss heats up, I run my hands down his abs and feel his body. When I feel he is hard, I lift up and slide down while holding onto his shoulders and staring into his eyes.

My body shudders at the burn of the stretch and the pleasure of feeling him in me. My breath hitches then quickens as my body heats up and blood rushes. I hear my heart beat pound in my ears.

When I lift up and slide back down, Jungkook grunts and the water sloshes over the rim of the tub. As I bounce on Jungkook's dick, we lose ourselves in the galaxies of each other's eyes and harmonizing moans.