Chapter 47: JK

Taehyung's POV

Freshman year went by like a blur. Jimin hyung and Hobi hyung are still dating. They have become very close, and they do everything together. Jungkook and I still haven't spoken to each other, but this year I am going to change that. The moment I see him, I am going to walk up to him and say hi. 

"Tae! Are you ready?" Eomma calls for me.

It's the first day of sophomore year for Jimin hyung and me and senior year for Hobi hyung. Hobi hyung is studying to get into Seoul National University. 

"I'm coming!" I yell back as I run out of my bedroom.

Jimin hyung and I don't share bedrooms anymore because Hobi hyung is over all of the time. So, they have their own room now. It was weird at first to sleep on my own, but I got used to it eventually. It's actually really nice to have my own room. I can decorate it however I like and stay up however late I want. 

"Wow you look nice." Appa compliments me as I run into the living room.

"That's because he's trying to impress someone." Jimin hyung giggles.

"No I'm not." I answer and glare at him.

Our parents give me a knowing smile, and we all walk to the car. During the whole drive, Jimin hyung complains about how much he misses Hobi hyung. He literally saw Hobi hyung yesterday. He's just upset that Hobi hyung didn't stay the night with us. 

The moment we get to the school, Jimin hyung runs to Hobi hyung and squeezes him to death. They are both always so happy together. I hope they stay this happy always. 

"Bear, are you going to be ok?" Eomma asks while fixing my blonde hair.

"I'll be ok." I answer smiling up at him.

"We love you, Bear." Appa says as he hugs me.

"Love you too." I answer then walk towards the school with Jihan samchon.

As we walk in, I look around for Jungkook, but I don't see him. I look for him in between each class in the hallway, but I never see him. When we get to the lunch room, I look around for him, but he is not here.

"Tae, are you looking for Jungkook?" Jimin hyung asks as he also looks around.

"Mhm."

"I heard that his father enrolled him in a military school. Apparently, his father wants him to follow in his footsteps and become a general or something like that." Jimin hyung explains with a concerned look.

"Oh, ok." I answer as I sit down at our table.

For the rest of the lunch, I quietly sit and listen to Jimin and Hobi hyung talk. The rest of the day goes by slowly as I quietly remember those eyes I had become so accustomed to. They made school bearable and fun. Whenever I was stressed with school, I would look into his eyes and everything suddenly became ok.

"Tae, it's ok. Someone else will catch your eye until you meet the right one." Hobi hyung encourages me as he drapes his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah." I mumble as I look down at the ground.

When our parents come to pick us up, they look at me worriedly. I hear Jihan samchon explain what happened. 

When we get to our apartment, our housekeeper hands me a package.

"This is for you. It was delivered by private delivery." She explains while I look at the package curiously.

"What's that?" Jimin hyung asks as he also examines the package.