🔞 Chapter 30: Loved by a Demon

Namjoon's POV

The moment the elevator doors open, Jin runs to the room leaving me stunned. When I come back to my senses, I can't help but smirk at him. I slowly walk to our room, so he has time to get ready. As I walk in, I notice that his little bag is gone and the bathroom door is shut. I wonder what he has picked out for tonight. To say I was surprised last night is an understatement. He completely caught me off guard, but tonight I am ready. If he comes out in sweats, I will literally laugh so loud. 

After a few minutes, I hear the bathroom door open. When I look up, I am left stunned again. He's stunning! I know that I thought I would be prepared, but nothing prepared me for how stunning he would be. The white lace panties and pearl harness have me shocked. Did he really pick this out?

🔞Author's POV

As Namjoon continues to stand there, stunned, Jin gains some confidence and slowly walks over to him. When Jin reaches him, Namjoon snaps out of his daze and smirks at Jin. 

"You look stunning, Angel."

While Namjoon whispers to Jin, Jin softly runs his fingers down Namjoon's buttons to the rim of his pants. Jin then grabs Namjoon's pants and pulls him to him. Last night and today's reactions from Namjoon have given Jin confidence. He knows he has Namjoon longing to touch him.

🔞

As Jin pulls Namjoon to him, Namjoon begins to run his hands from Jin's nape down to his ass. When Namjoon reaches his ass, he begins to knead it. 

"Someone is confident tonight." Namjoon whispers to Jin as he begins to bite and suck on Jin's neck.

The moment Namjoon's hands grab him and he begins to suck on his neck, Jin feels those familiar electric sparks begin to ignite his body. As Namjoon continues to feel and mark Jin, whimpers begin to leave Jin's mouth. Last night, Jin was embarrassed about making sounds, but not tonight. He knows Namjoon likes them. 

As Namjoon continues to touch him, Jin begins to want more. Before he knows it, he is tugging at Namjoon's buttons trying to loosen them. When Namjoon feels Jin trying to unbutton his shirt, he takes one of his hands and helps. 

Once his shirt is off, Jin begins to kiss and suck on his chest. The need to mark Namjoon becomes fervent for Jin. As Jin begins to leave marks on him, Namjoon feels both of them hardening. He picks Jin up and walks him to the bed without his lips ever leaving Jin's elongated neck. 

When they reach the bed, Namjoon gently sets Jin down and begins to lean him back. As Jin lies down, Namjoon moves from his neck to his lips. Namjoon hovers over Jin as his hands begin to lower Jin's panties down his legs. When Namjoon begins undressing Jin, Jin tugs off Namjoon's belt. 

Once Namjoon's belt is off, he stands up and removes his pants while staring at his fallen angel. His angel who has now been touched by a demon. The whole time Namjoon takes off his pants, Jin stares at him while he longs for him to touch him more. When his pants are off, Namjoon takes off Jin's harness, leaving him completely naked before him. Namjoon kneels above Jin and watches him as his chest rises and falls irregularly. 

"Hyung. P-please. Touch me." Jin pants out as Namjoon watches him.

"As you wish, Princess."

The moment Namjoon answers, he leans down and begins to suck and bite Jin from his pant line up. As he does, Jin begins to moan and tug on his hair. Namjoon wants to drag out tonight, but Jin wants Namjoon now. 

"H-hyung, p-please."

"Please what? What do you want, Princess?"

"You now."