Chapter 19: Protect Your Smile

Jin's POV

When that worker came up and started targeting me, I became so scared. I didn't know what to do. All I could do was cry and cling to Hyung. He handled the situation so well, and he made me feel safe. The way he held me and made sure that I was safe, was so sweet. 

The whole time we are eating, I can tell that he is worried about me. He keeps looking at me and holding my hand. I know that if I wasn't with him, I would have been a broken, sobbing mess. I am so grateful for him. I love him sooo much. 

"Angel, are there anymore stores you would like to look at?"

"Ummmm can we just walk around and look at the different stores?"

"Of course. Bear are you finished eating?"

"Yes...sad Tae Tae." When Tae sadly stares at his empty plate, I can't help but laugh and pick him up. He's too cute!!!

When we get up to go look around, Joonie wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in. He always makes me feel so safe. I lean my head on his shoulder and snuggle into his neck. Why the hell does he always smell sooo good? I don't smell like that. We use the same soap and wear the same clothes. What is this witchcraft? 

"Angel, do you want some new clothes? You left all of your clothes at your father's house."

"No, I am good. I like wearing your clothes."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure." *kiss* 

Joonie's literally so sweet!!! I don't know how my world has been spinning without him in it. 

"Well, you at least need new shoes. You only grabbed one pair, and you can't wear mine."

"Ok, ok. Fine." I sigh as he drags me into a store filled with shoes.

"What kind of shoes do you want?"

"I'm not sure. Surprise me, Moon-ah."

"Ok, Love." He smiles as he kisses me on the cheek.

I sit and watch as he roams around looking for a pair he likes. While he looks around, I hold Tae in my lap, and we start to talk.

"Eomma."

"Yes, Bear."

"I wuv you."

"I love you too, Bear."

"Here, Angel. Try these on. They should all be warm. Pick your favorite pair."

"Ok, Joonie." As I answer, I look up and smile at him. He's so sweet! I never expected that I would ever be with someone who takes time like this for me.

Once I start trying on the shoes, I notice he walks off again. What is he up to? After some time, he comes back with more boxes. I look up at him with a questioning look.

"Joonie, what's all of those?"

"These are shoes for spring and a pair for Tae. When you finish picking a pair of winter boots, try on some of these and see which one you like."

"Moon-ah, it's still winter. I only need a pair of winter boots." 

"I know, but winter will be over soon, and you will need shoes for the spring. Just pick out one pair today, and we can buy more later. Ok?"

"Ok, Hyung." I can't help but smile at him. He is literally so sweet and thoughtful.

When we go to buy the shoes, I feel myself becoming scared. What happened earlier really shook me. I know that Joonie knows that I'm nervous because he wraps his arm around me and places my head on his shoulder.