Chapter 23: An Angel Graduates

Jin's POV

I am awakened by a kiss on each eye. When I open my eyes, I see my Moon looking at me with a gentle smile.

"Good morning, Love. Today is your big day!"

"Morning, My Moon. Is it already time to wake up?"

"Yes, Love." Joonie answers as he continues to kiss me. As he kisses me, I wrap my arms around him and pull him in a kiss. 

"I love you so much, Angel."

"I love you too, Moon-ah."

"I am so proud of you, Love."

"I am so proud of you too. So so proud."

We cuddle for a little bit until Joonie gets up and pulls me with him.

"Come on, Love. We have to get you ready. My boyfriend will be the prettiest of them all today as he walks the graduation stage."

I can't help but smile as he pulls me into the bathroom and starts the shower. 

"Get in the shower. I will grab the your clothes."

"Ok, Joonie."

As I get into the shower, I realize I don't have clothes of my own. Which doesn't bother me, but he said he's getting my clothes. Did I miss something?

While I shower, I hear Joonie come in and out of the bathroom. Then, I hear him waking Tae up because I hear Tae's giggles. Once I get out of the shower, I see a beautiful set of clothes hanging on the door. I want to cry as I realize that Joonie bought me a special outfit for today. I walk over to it and run my fingers over it. When I look at the brand, I realize he bought my favorite brand of clothes. I think I only mentioned it once randomly. I quickly look up what Givenchy has out, and I find the outfit he bought. It's so expensive! Why would he buy me this when he doesn't even buy anything for himself. I feel as tears threaten to leave my eyes because Joonie never spends money on himself. The clothes he wears are worn down and older. He always has me wear his better clothes, and now he's spent so much on this for me.

While I stand there staring at the clothes Joonie bought for me, I hear him running around with Tae chasing him. I start to laugh while tears are running down my face. I need to do something special for Joonie. I pull myself together and start to get ready. As I reach for the hair dryer, I realize that Joonie always does a better job of fixing my hair than I do. So, I quickly put on some sleep clothes and run out of the bathroom.

"Moon-ah!"

"Yes, Angel?"

As he turns to look at me, I quickly run over to him and embrace him.

"Thank you so much for the clothes. They are beautiful! You didn't have to buy those for me."

"It's ok. I wanted to buy them for you. When I saw them, I remembered you saying that you like that brand, and it's so beautiful too. Are you ok?"

"I'm ok. I am just overwhelmed. I can't believe that you remembered me telling you about that."

"Don't cry, Angel. Of course I would remember that. I love you. I want to remember everything that makes you happy."

"Will you do my hair? It always turns out the best when you do it."

"Of course I will, Baby."

Namjoon's POV

When Jin came running to me and hugged me, I was very startled. Then, when he starts crying, I become very concerned. Why is he crying? What's wrong? As he tells me about the clothes, I realize that no one's bought him gifts before. At least, not gifts with meaning or because they love him. This breaks my heart. I want to make sure he always feels loved. Always.