Chapter 4: We Meet

Seokjin's POV:

The moment I hear the bell chime on the door to the cafe, I look up and see the handsomest man I have ever seen. He is built like a god! As he comes closer I can feel my face heat up and my heart start to race. What is wrong with me?! I don't even know the guy! Sure he is beyond handsome. Sure his smile just blew me away. Wow! He is stunning. Don't panic! Don't panic! You've got this Kim Seokjin!

OMG!!!! IS THAT A BABY!!! Dear god! He has a baby!!! Look at that fluffy hair and those curious, gorgeous, green eyes!!! I can't take it!!! He's sooooo CUTE!!! AHHHHH!!!

CALM. Calm down. Breathe. In. Out. Ok.

"Who is this lovely little one?" I ask with a smile. Control your stupid 18 year old hormones for god's sake!

"This is my son, Taehyung." OMG!!! Why is his voice soooo perfect! He seems so nervous, and it's so cute! Jesus JIN!!! Stob it!

"What would your little Taehyung like?" Oh god! Do I sound like a creep? Can he tell I am screaming on the inside?

When he points to the strawberry cake and asks for it, I see the little baby's eyes light up. He's so cute I could squish his cheeks! With that the handsome god pays and walks to a table. I watch as he pulls Taehyung out of his coat and sit down. It's so cute to watch him attempt to smooth out his baby's hair. I wonder who the mother is. Nope. That is not my place. My place is to serve him the yummiest strawberry cake he has ever tasted. 

I wait until the new strawberry cake comes out of the oven because the god at the table definitely deserves a fresh cake. I quickly ice the cake like a pro and put a fresh strawberry on top. Once I have it perfect, I bring the cake and coffee to them. The smile he gives me when I hand him the cake and coffee makes me soar to cloud nine. I blame all of this on my 18 year old hormones. That's why I am being senseless. Totally. 100%

Wait. Is he singing happy birthday? AWWWWW! It's the little one's birthday! His voice definitely belongs to a god. Yep. It's confirmed. He's a god. 

My ogling fest gets interrupted when more customers enter the shop. As I get busy, I take quick glances at the father-son duo. They have definitely made my day.

Wait! It's a customer's birthday. We give them a little goody bag when it's their birthday. When I grab the goody bag and look up, I watch them walk out of the door.

"WAIT!!!" I yell as I grab my coat and run out of the door. 

"Wait! Sir! Excuse me!" 

I really want to yell "Mr. god like man! Wait!", but that would be embarrassing. 

I run throughout the crowd of people as I chase them down. How the hell does he walk so fast with a baby in his arms on the ice? I have slipped and fallen like three times already.

Author's POV

Seokjin chased down Namjoon as fast as he could, but every time he would get close to him he would be stopped by the street lights or someone would get in his way. Namjoon never noticed him because he was in his own world with his little Taehyung. Why Seokjin was chasing down Namjoon because of a little goody bag is beyond all common sense, but Seokjin always does things his own way.

Seokjin's POV

As I stop once again because of one of those stupid street crossing lights, I watch as the god turns into an apartment complex. I finally make it to the entrance but am stopped by the security guard.

"Excuse me. Are you looking for someone who lives here?" the security guard asks politely.

"Yes, sir. I am looking for a tall man who has a green eyed son named Teahyung. He left something in my shop, and I am looking to give it back to him. Do you know which apartment is his?" 

Please, please, please tell me. I mentally beg.

"Ah yes. I know who you are talking about. He's in apartment 901."

"Thank you so very much!" With that I sprint towards the entrance. 

Once I get there, I notice that the elevator is broken. Great. He's on the ninth floor. I don't work out, so this is going to be a pain. Oof

As I ascend the stairs, I tell myself that it is worth it. Is it really though? I am chasing down a guy I don't even know who is clearly not gay. What am I even doing? No Seokjin. You are not chasing him down for no reason. It's your fault that you didn't give him the goody bag earlier. Right? Right. Yes. 

What floor is this? I am exhausted. FOUR?! ONLY FOUR?! I AM GOING TO DIE!!! He came up these steps!!! No wonder why he looks like a god!!!

Level 9... Am I alive? Did I actually make it? 901 hmm 901. Ah there it is.

Namjoon's POV

As I am settling Taehyung down because he is a little hyper from the sugar, I hear a knock on the door. Who would be knocking on the door? I didn't order anything. 

The moment I open the door I am met by the most beautiful smile in the world. Wait... Isn't this the handsome guy from the cafe?

"Can I help you?" Is he blushing? Oh no he had to go up all of the stairs too. I'm surprised he made it. He doesn't really look like someone who works out. 

"Um yeah. I forgot to give this to you. I mean to Taehyung. I overheard you singing happy birthday to him, and we give our customers who have a birthday these." he answered while stuttering. He's too cute. 

"Thank you. You really didn't have to bring this to me. We would have visited the cafe again." I respond with a smile. 

The moment I answer him he nervously smiles and laughs. God he's too cute! As he hands me the goody bag, I notice that his hands are shaking.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, but you can just call me Jin."

"Hi. I am Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you. Thank you for bringing this to Taehyung and me." I smile.

With that we shake our hands. As he is about to head out, we hear the news from my laptop announce that a freak snowstorm has hit Seoul. We both slowly turn to look out my little window to see it is completely white outside.

Photo -not mine-