Chapter 17: The Moon and the Angel

Namjoon's POV

"Eomma, Tae Tae hungwy."

"Come here Tae Bear, let's not wake Eomma up. He's had a long day."

I take Tae in my arms and walk to the living room. I pick up a few of his toys and begin to play with him.

"Do you like our new home?"

"Yes! It's big! Tae wuv it!"

"I'm so glad you do Bear. Do you want to see your room? Tomorrow we will go buy stuff for your new room. Do you like that idea?"

"Tae no sweep wif Appa and Eomma?"

The moment he asks this, he looks up at me with his big, teary, green eyes. Obviously, I can never say no to those big eyes.

"Do you want to sleep with us?"

"Yes. Tae want sweep wif Appa and Eomma." Tae answers me with his sad little voice.

"Of course our Little Bear can sleep with us. But, someday you will be a big boy and have your own room. Is that ok?" Jin tells Tae this as he walks into the living room with us and swoops him up in his arms.

"Ohhhh ok. When Tae become big boy, Tae sweep in own room. Ok Eomma!"

I am always surprised with how easily Jin handles Tae. While Jin holds Tae, I walk over and hug both of them. Their smiles have me not wanting to let go of them. I could hold onto them forever. Keeping them safe in my arms is what I will always do.

"Soooo, Angel, I am guessing that since there is nothing to cook or cook with we will have take out. Is that ok with you?"

"Of course Joonie!" *kiss*

Once the we begin to eat, I notice that Jin becomes really serious. What the hell did I do? Why is he so serious? Is it about earlier? Did I go too far? I mean we all know that I can go too far. I have a kid. 

"Namjoon."

"Yes?" He never calls me Namjoon anymore. I must have done something really bad.

"You can't pay for everything. I have to pay for some things too."

"Ohhhh is this what's upsetting you? I don't want you to have to work. Plus, you are taking care of Tae all day, and I am making a lot more now. So, please don't worry about paying for anything."

"I have money. I didn't work at that cafe for fun. I had planned on leaving my father eventually. I also have money from my mother. I just feel really bad for living off of you."

"It's ok, Angel. Really. Taking care of you is something I love."

"At least let me pay for one thing. Pleeeeeeease."

"What do you have in mind? Hm?" He's so cute when he really wants something. Tae will definitely learn that from him. I better brace myself for these two cuties.

"The kitchen and food. That's my territory. You probably will never set foot in there anyways. Do you know what a spatula even is or-"

"Angel, it's ok. I get it. The food and kitchen are your domain. You can pay for everything that has to do with the kitchen. This obviously does not apply to me buying you gifts. Ok?"

"Gifts?!"

"Yes. I will buy you gifts in the future. Some of the gifts may be kitchen appliances or snacks or chocolates. You know?"

"Ohhhh ok. Then, we have a deal, but don't get too many ideas or gifts. Got it?"

"Ok! Deal!" I can't help but smile at him. He is too adorable.