Chapter 20: Take Care of You

Namjoon's POV

A few weeks have passed by since we moved into our new apartment and since I started in my new position. So far, everything has been going smoothly. Every evening, Jin and I study for the final exam while Tae lap surfs. This morning Tae informed us that he wants to sleep in his own room now. I think he's gotten used to his room because he plays in it everyday. Plus, all of his toys are in there. So, I am sure that he wants to be in the room with his toys. 

I got off of work late today, so I wasn't able to walk them home. As I walk in, I hear lots of laughter and smell the most amazing smell. The moment they hear me walk in, they both come running and tackle me in a tight hug. Hearing their laughter and seeing their smiles has all of the weariness from the day disappear.

"Appa!!! We wuv you! Eomma made dinner. Hungwy!"

"I love both of you as well. Appa is starving too. Let's have dinner."

While we eat, Jin and I talk about our day. I am relieved when I hear that his day went well despite him still not making friends. But, that's ok. Once we finish eating, Tae drags me to his room to show me that they decorated it more. I obviously ooo and awe over it. His room is super adorable. I love how Jin decorated it. 

When we begin to study, Tae does his usual lap surfing. Except, today he does something different. When Jin answers one of the questions wrong, Tae corrects him. Surprisingly, Tae is correct. We both stare at him in shock as he looks at us with big, innocent eyes. When Jin answers correctly, Tae goes back to not paying attention and lap surfing. When we finish studying, we put Tae in his own bed for the first time.

"Tae Bear, are you sure that you want to sleep in here and not with us?"

"I'm sure, Appa. Tae Tae wike this room so so soooo much! Eomma made it for Tae."

"Ok. Remember that if you get scared or just want to sleep with us you can." I can't help but worry because he hasn't slept alone before.

"Joonie, it will be ok. I set up a baby monitor. If he cries or anything, we will hear him."

"Oh ok. That's good then. Sleep well, Bear. I love you so much." *forehead kiss*

When we walk out of the room, I turn back around to check on him. He looks so happy and content. The room Jin made for him is so comfortable and warm. There are fairy lights and all of his stuffed animals are on the bed with him. I heard Jin tell him earlier that they were angels protecting him in his sleep. Jin also told him that there is an angel in the room that hears him. If he cries out for us, the angel will tell us. I absolutely love how Jin cares for him and loves him.

"Thank you, Angel. Thank you so much for taking care of him." I can't thank Jin enough.

"You're welcome, Moon-ah." *kiss*

Jin walks to our room as I go to my desk with my laptop. Oh, how I wish I could be in bed with Jin instead of out here working. 

After working on my program for about an hour, I realize that I can work in bed. It's a laptop for god's sake. I can just take it to the bed. When I walk in, I see his big eyes looking at me.

"Why aren't you sleeping, Love?"

"I've gotten used to having Tae in bed with me, so it's a little weird to be alone."

"Oh, well, don't worry. I am going to work in here, so you won't be alone."

"Really?!"

"Yes, Angel. Does that work for you?"

"Of course! I'd love that!"

"Ok, that's good then. Because, I want to be with you too." *kiss*

As I sit down and begin to work, Jin snuggles his head on my shoulder and closes his eyes. After a few minutes, I feel him wiggling around.