Chapter 15: New School

Jin's POV

The moment I walk through the gates of the school, I feel my heart beat quicken. I instinctively tighten my arms around my little Tae. 

Ok. Maybe this will be harder and scarier than I thought. No. Jin, you've got this. You can do this. Just take a deep breath and hold your head up.

"You ready Tae?"

"Go Eomma!!!"

Tae's squeal has me startled. I look down at him and see his green eyes shining at me. Sometimes I forget that he is two. He's small for his age, so I forget. 

"Ok! Let's go, Bear!"

As we walk in, I feel people staring at us trying to figure out who we are. Having Tae with me actually makes me feel better. I find my way to the principal's office, so I can grab my schedule and classrooms. 

When I walk in, the principal instantly stands up and introduces himself.

"Hello! You must be Kim Seokjin and this must be your son."

"Yes sir, this is Kim Taehyung." I answer while shaking his hand. Tae stares at the principal with a curious face. 

"Ah ok. Well, welcome. I will walk you to your first class. Follow me."

As we walk down the hallway, he hands me my schedule and informs me that he will have a student help me get around the school. When we walk up to the door of my classroom, I squeeze Tae to me as if I am afraid I will lose him. I am honestly afraid to walk in. What if the students here bully me? I do not know any way to defend myself. Tae could get hurt. No. It's ok. You've got this. You can do this. 

The moment we walk in, all eyes are on me. I'm used to being stared at because of who my father is but not because no one knows who I am.

"This is Kim Seokjin. I expect all of you to welcome him and treat him with respect. Im Jaebeom, as the class president, I want you to show him around the school. Understood?"

"Yes sir,"  the guy named Im Jaebeom responds with a sigh.

He gives me the popular guy vibes. Great. Why can't he assign me to the nerd or something? I blame Joonie. If he had let me come to school looking like a mess, I might have been assigned someone less popular. You would think that a toddler in my arms would do that. Wait...DOES THE PRINCIPAL THINK THAT I SLEEP AROUND?!!!! IS THAT WHY HE ASSIGNED ME TO THIS GUY?! LORD PLEASE NO! I AM STILL A VIRGIN!!! 

Once I sit down, Im Jaebeom reaches his hand out.

"Hey you can just call me JB. No one really calls me by my name. Cute kid."

"Ahhh thanks JB," I respond while shaking his hand.

"Eomma, Tae Tae sweepy."

The moment Tae calls me eomma, JB looks at me with confusion then shrugs his shoulders. 

"Ok baby Bear. Go to sleep. Eomma has to pay attention. Ok?"

"Ohhhh ok Eomma. I wuv you. Tae sweep now."

"I love you too."

I kiss him on the head and turn my attention to the teacher. When the bell rings ending the class, all of the students bolt out of the door. It obviously takes me forever to grab all of my stuff. I am moving slowly because I don't want to wake Tae up. He's too cute when he sleeps!

"Ummmm do you need help?" JB asks me while watching clearly ammused.

"No I'm ok. I got this."

"Ok whatever you say."