Chapter 5: Dinner

Namjoon's POV

As we stare outside the window and watch the snow fall, I realize that I can't just let Jin leave in the snowstorm like this. I watch him as he stares at the window with a shocked face and his mouth wide open. I begin to laugh because he looks like a fish trying to breathe.

"It's ok, Jin. You can stay here with us until the storm is over, and it's safe for you to head out."

"Oh thank you so very much", he responds with a sigh of relief. "I am really sorry about bothering you. I swear I did not know this was going to happen!"

He seems so nervous. It's too cute!

"It's ok. Come on in. Sorry this place is rather small. I am saving up to move us to a bigger place."

"Don't worry about it, Namjoon. It's cozy."

As we walk in, I hear Taehyung giggling. I look to see what he's giggling at and realize it's the snow falling. Somehow he has climbed onto the table next to the window.

"Tae! Get down from there! It's dangerous. Come on Bear", I panic as I quickly get him off of the table.

When I look up, I see that Jin is looking at us smiling. I feel like he's always smiling even when he is nervous. His smile is really pretty. 

"Um, Jin, make yourself comfortable. If you can. He he..."

God! Why am I so nervous? Lord please help me. God it's hot in here. 

"Namjoon, do you have any food here? Where's the kitchen?" 

"We have a community kitchen for this hall, and I can't cook. Like really can't cook. It's really bad...But, I have ramen. If you want that..." God this is really embarrassing.

He is smiling again. Why?

"Oh that's ok, Namjoon. I can take care of that. I'll be right back." 

With that, I watch as he walks out of the apartment. What is he doing? Should I follow him? No let's not look like a stalker. 

About an hour later he walks back into the apartment huffing and puffing.

"Are you ok?! Where did you go?" I ask clearly worried.

"Don't worry. I just went to the grocery store on the first floor", Jin answered with a smile.

"Oh. I could have gone with you, so you wouldn't have to carry all of that up the stairs."

"It's ok. You would have tried to pay. Plus I need the exercise."

Why is he acting so kind to me? Did I do something for him in the past I can't remember? Did we know each other in school. He looks like he's about my age. I watch as he quickly starts heading to the community kitchen, so I pick up Tae and follow him out. Before you ask, yes he can walk. But, I prefer to carry him everywhere. 

Jin's POV

I quickly head to the kitchen because I have to repay him for letting me stay with them during the storm. I mean he could have just let me go into the storm. But, that would totally destroy his god status. He just made his god status even more wow. He's definitely a god.

I hear him follow me out with his little angel. I mean it makes sense that a god would have an angel as a baby. Jin! seriously. The stuff that goes through your head. You need to chill before you freak him out. That would be so embarrassing. Who knows how long this storm is going to last.

"So... what do you like to eat?"

"Ummm anything is fine with me. I'm not picky", he responds with a shy shrug.