Chapter 49: Found in the Crowd

Taehyung is 24 and Jungkook is 26.

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung! I don't want to go to the club!!! Why would you have your anniversary party there?!" I whine as Jimin hyung and Hobi hyung get me ready for their crazy night.

"Because it will be fun!" Jimin hyung happily says as he tries to get me into some ridiculous outfit.

"Hyung! I can't go out in public dressed like that! I am the public face of Appa's company!" I whine even harder.

I know they are trying to get me to meet new someone because I haven't dated anyone.

"Yes, you can. You will look stunning." Hobi hyung tries to persuade me as Jimin hyung takes off my shirt.

I can't believe these two. They are ridiculous.

"I have a very important meeting in the morning. I can't get drunk tonight." I try to explain and escape from them.

"Nice try. Now put this on." Jimin hyung commands while ignoring me.

I roll my eyes and take the clothes from them.

"Ok, get out. I'll get dressed." I sigh and shove them out of the room.

As I get dressed, I put on the necklace Jungkook gave me 9 years ago. I always wear it. I don't know why, but I feel naked and alone without it. When I go to put on my earrings, the earrings he gave me for my 20th birthday catch my eye. They are beautiful. I rarely wear them because I don't really have an opportunity to, but I will wear them tonight. 

When I walk out of the room, my hyungs look at me stunned.

"You look stunning, Tae." Jimin hyung compliments as he fixes my hair.

"Yeah ... but he's not planning on getting laid tonight." Hobi hyung points out as he notices the jewelry.

"Hyung! I'm not going to have sex with some random person!" I yell in horror.

"Of course my beautiful Bear isn't going to sleep with some random person!" Appa exclaims as he walks into the living room.

The three of us laugh at his horrified face. 

"Of course not, Appa." I answer and hug him.

"Ok, let's go!" Jimin hyung yells and drags us out of the apartment.

As usual, Jihan and Minho samchon come with us. However, they come more as friends than anything. I can't remember what it was like without them. They play such an important role in our lives.

When we get to the club, I feel myself become nervous. I haven't been to a club in forever. The last time I went to one, was a night mare. I really don't want to repeat that night. The puking and guys hitting on me were enough for one night.

As we walk in, the music is deafening, and the smell is horrible. I do not know why my hyungs want to come to a club for their anniversary. It baffles my mind.

The moment we are in the club, my hyung run off together leaving me with Jihan samchon. We both look at each other and head to the VIP lounge. I know Appa has several of his men stationed around here tonight. 

Jihan samchon and I quietly drink together for a while until some dude comes barging into the lounge. The moment he does, Jihan samchon's hand automatically goes to the gun on his waist.

"Whoops! I think I'm in the wrong one." The guy mutters and swivels around.

Jihan samchon escorts him out and does not come back for a while. While he is gone, I hear someone yell a name I have been longing to hear. The moment I hear his name, I quickly get out of my seat and weave through the sea of sweaty bodies.