Avneil cute moment

Start from the beginning

Avni: how you know that was for you?

Neil: because I left that wallet and bought perfume.

Avni was astonishingly looking at him.

Neil: when you will give it to me? I am curious to use it.

Avni thought to have some fun.

Avni: well you will not get it easily you have to earn that.

Neil frowns.

Neil: how?

Avni: I will tell that you tomorrow.

Neil: Avni, yaar that's not fear. I easily gave you your gift and you are doing this to me.

Avni: so, I told you to do that. No, right?

Neil makes a face and Avni goes to the bed.

Neil: Avni, Avni, Avni that's not fair.

Avni was smiling she sits and Neil comes to her.

Neil: Avni.

Avni covers herself with the duvet and lays she covers her face also and Neil was calling her.

Neil: Avni, please yaar. Avni. Avni. Fine, I will not talk to you.

Avni was smiling into the duvet. Neil one last time called her but no use.

Neil: fine, now don't talk to me.

Neil goes to his side and lays. He looked at Avni and pulled the duvet to him and lay. Avni turns to him and faced his back she smiled and pulled the duvet like this they fought and shared the duvet and lays. Avni slept and Neil was restless he turned his sides for hours then he slept by thinking about the challenge.

The next morning, Neil stirs in sleep and wakes up. Neil cleaned his eyes to clear the vision. Neil looked at the side table to get his cell phone and frowns to see the gift which was wrapped in the gift wrapper and a rose was kept on it. He instantly gets up and picked the rose which was unexpected but it was the return gift of the watch. Neil smiles and picks the gift he opened that and open the box but it was empty and ha ha ha ha was written in it and a laughing emoji was made. Neil was shocked he kept the box on the bed in disappointment and anger. Neil gets up and goes to the cupboard and the rose was in his hand. Neil opened the cupboard and saw the second gift. He was looking at it and picked that he weighs it. Neil shakes it and feels something is in it. Neil opens it and saw the wallet. Neil smiles and was really happy he has many wallets and that's why he dropped the idea of buying it but Avni saw that and bought that for him and Neil saw that. Neil recalls that day and smiles. Neil kissed the wallet and rose in happiness. He was not happy because of the wallet he was happy because Avni bought that for him.

Avni comes into the room and saw Neil is normal and getting ready for the hospital. Avni frowns and goes to the cupboard. Neil saw her and again turns to the mirror. Avni saw the box is kept as it is. Avni turns to Neil and looks at him. Avni thinks.

Later, Avni was getting ready for the office it was her first day after the marriage. Till now she was working from home. Neil closed the button of his vest. He turns and looks at Avni who was wearing the pendant the one Niel gifted her. She wanted to wear it because it was her first day of office after the wedding.

 She wanted to wear it because it was her first day of office after the wedding

Neil was surprised and he smiled to see that and thinks. Neil takes out the wallet from his pocket to show her and acted to find something in it. Avni saw that in the mirror and turns to him instantly. Neil looks at her and smiles. Neil shows her wallet and Avni smiles. Neil keeps the wallet in his pocket. Avneil smiles to see each other.

Like this, the day passed and Avni and Neil got busy with their work. Daily they went to their respective work and come back in the night and because of tiredness, they slept. Sometimes, Neil goes to the hospital in an emergency even at night time and sometimes just after reaching home. Sometimes, Avni waits for him and they did dinner together and Sometimes she slept by waiting for him. Sometimes, Neil did not come back the whole and Sometimes he also goes to the hospital on Saturday and Sunday and sometimes, Avni gets busy in her projects and comes back late and Neil waits for her so the bottom line is they did not spend much time with each other though they tried but could not make it.

A hospital had shown where Neil was sitting in his cabin and reading the file he heard the knock on the door and the door opened.

Person: may I come in, Doctor?

Neil was surprised to hear the voice and looks up. Neil was looking at the person and could not believe his eyes.